Colgate® Wisp® Mini-Brush Peppermint uploaded by Amber R.

BY COLGATE #20 in Toothbrushes

Just brushed clean.  Anytime.  Anywhere. Mini Brush with Freshening Bead No Water or Rinsing Brush On-the-go After meals At work In a car At the gym On a plane Before a date 16 Brushes Total Sugar Free Single use mini-brush. Just brush and go! Soft pick gets to hard to reach places Bristles gently remove food and other particles Freshening bead dissolves in use Single use Discreet and portable Powerful breath freshening Just brush and go! Questions?

• Do these work? Also, how well? Worth it? Do they do what ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find these? I haven't had any ...2 Answers
  • Is there enough tooth paste?1 Answers
Colgate® Wisp® Mini-Brush Peppermint
  • "These are awesome to take on the go with you, just throw a few in your purse and you'll always make sure you have a tool to achieve fresh breath always :) I like that it's convenient size allows me to take it on the go with me " in 3 reviews
Jordan K.
Lucedale
I used this like crazy when I was younger. It’s good for anyone to use but I mostly used them when I had braces. Stuff would get stuck in my braces and teeth at school so I always had these in my bag to use during school hours because the food being stuck in my braces bothered me so bad. I would recommend them for people with brushes or anyone else.
Jaclyn B.
402 Oak Creek Way, Athens, GA
I always keep a set of these in my purse for emergencies! They are an absolute life saver!! I can’t tell you how many times these little wisps have been a life saver after a garlic filled dinner on a date! So great & actually makes your teeth feel clean & breath smell amazing!
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These little whisps are so awesome! You can literally use them anywhere! On the go in your purse, lunchbox or wherever! They are small and easy to use. They leave your mouth and breath fresh for hours. I love these almost as much as the little toothpicks with handles.
Melissa E.
prescott valley arizona
Love these things! If you ever forgot to brush your teeth and you’re on your way somewhere important... make sure you have these in your bag! Do a quick little bite on the ball inside and then brush your teeth like normal. Boom, beautiful teeth!
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
Wisp are AMAZING!! they are a must have, especially while traveling or at events. After eating they are perfect for refreshing your breath and helping your teeth actually feel clean. I will definitely buy them again.
Cassie D.
Hemet, CA
These are great if you are on the go a lot and need your breath to smell good ! I like them because I used before work after I have my breakfast on the road ! I would buy them again because they are easy to have small enough to throw in my purse
Kristen S.
Lutz
I love these!!! I but these frequently and keep a pack in my purse always. They are such a great option when you are in a pinch and don’t have a full size toothbrush with you. They taste great and work quite well!!
Natasha R.
if you go somewhere for a long time like school or work and you eat lunch and are afraid you have something in your teeth these are great they get stuff out of your teeth and you don’t even need to use water
Mallory G.
Sweetwater, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these quite a bit! I buy the multipacks of 25 which is more cost efficient. They are great for a mid day brush when you’ve had too much Diet Coke or coffee and feel like you need a refresh
Stella M.
Fort Worth
I tried these months ago and they were wonderful! I don't think I'm a target person for the product, but they did what they were supposed to do! I used this every other day!
Sarah S.
Keeseville, NY
Where is the best place to find these? I haven't had any luck
onder o.
DOES ANYONE RECOMMEND THIS???
Jessica R.
yuma, AZ
How many wisp do you have in your purse or book bag?
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Do these work? Also, how well? Worth it? Do they do what they're supposed to, how efficiently?
onder o.
DOES ANYONE RECOMMEND THIS???