Colgate® Wisp® Mini-Brush Peppermint uploaded by Amber R.

BY COLGATE

Just brushed clean.  Anytime.  Anywhere. Mini Brush with Freshening Bead No Water or Rinsing Brush On-the-go After meals At work In a car At the gym On a plane Before a date 16 Brushes Total Sugar Free Single use mini-brush. Just brush and go! Soft pick gets to hard to reach places Bristles gently remove food and other particles Freshening bead dissolves in use Single use Discreet and portable Powerful breath freshening Just brush and go! Questions?

• Do these work? Also, how well? Worth it? Do they do what ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find these? I haven't had any ...2 Answers
  • Is there enough tooth paste?1 Answers
Colgate® Wisp® Mini-Brush Peppermint
  • "These are awesome to take on the go with you, just throw a few in your purse and you'll always make sure you have a tool to achieve fresh breath always :) I like that it's convenient size allows me to take it on the go with me " in 3 reviews
Jaclyn B.
402 Oak Creek Way, Athens, GA
I always keep a set of these in my purse for emergencies! They are an absolute life saver!! I can’t tell you how many times these little wisps have been a life saver after a garlic filled dinner on a date! So great & actually makes your teeth feel clean & breath smell amazing!
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I get the bags of these, instead of just the two.

I put a couple in an old mint tin, along with some mini flossers, and keep them in my purse.

Great for nights out, a quick refresh after coffee or eating out, I take them to music festivals for a quick refresh after foods, and drinks.

Incredibly convenient, and game changing.

I wish they'd make the cleaning bubble better, the scope ones seemed to clean much better, but since they no longer make them, I switched to these, and they are still great.
Jordan K.
Lucedale
I used this like crazy when I was younger. It’s good for anyone to use but I mostly used them when I had braces. Stuff would get stuck in my braces and teeth at school so I always had these in my bag to use during school hours because the food being stuck in my braces bothered me so bad. I would recommend them for people with brushes or anyone else.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
Wisp are AMAZING!! they are a must have, especially while traveling or at events. After eating they are perfect for refreshing your breath and helping your teeth actually feel clean. I will definitely buy them again.
Natasha R.
if you go somewhere for a long time like school or work and you eat lunch and are afraid you have something in your teeth these are great they get stuff out of your teeth and you don’t even need to use water
Kelly R.
New York
Love these things. Keep them in my car. In someways I think they may be a better option to standard brushing. The compact head can get into places a full sized brush may have difficulty with. Plus the interdental head grabs anything you may have missed with you brush or floss.
Faye L.
I cannot recall the flavor I purchased but I have used these and they are great for work, travel, or if for some reason you want to last minute sleepover at someone's home. They are the perfect size and can fit conveniently in your purse. The nice thing about them is that they brush your teeth without you having to use water to rinse and your mouth and teeth feel fresh and clean after using. The pick on the bottom is also nice to floss with.
Brooke S.
Partridge
the colgate wisp mini-brushes are wonderful when you’re on the go and don’t always have time to brush your teeth the traditional way! i would highly recommend this product!
Hannah J.
Morganton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were so cool when they came out. I was obsessed and always had them in my purse. Now, I think they are kind of weird actually and I prefer to use a mint or actual toothbrush. Maybe if they came out with another that felt like really cleaned my teeth, I would buy again.
Cassondra M.
Allston, MA
I bought these once and probably wouldn't buy them again. I really excited to have these on hand and be able to carry them about wherever, but I just found that they didn't do a deep cleaning like I thought they would. Wasn't too impressed with it.
Sarah S.
Keeseville, NY
Where is the best place to find these? I haven't had any luck
onder o.
DOES ANYONE RECOMMEND THIS???
Jessica R.
yuma, AZ
How many wisp do you have in your purse or book bag?
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Do these work? Also, how well? Worth it? Do they do what they're supposed to, how efficiently?
onder o.
DOES ANYONE RECOMMEND THIS???

Walmart