BY COLGATE

• Has anyone been able to find these 4 pack Colgate Wisps? ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product?1 Answers
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
These come in handy when you need to brush but don't have a sink or typical brush and paste handy. The mint is very strong but tolerable. Brush cleans well, and it definitely leaves you with fresh breath.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
I FREAKING LOVE THESE!! One time I literally bought the whole rack on the shelf at the drug store. I would go through one pack per week! These things saved my life in school after lunch! You don't want to be talking to your boyfriend/girlfriend with stinky breath! Use these!!! They're life savers when you're not a home and need to freshen up!!
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
YES YES & yes!!! These are sooo super convenient & do the job. It did as expected and I can't complain about this product! So nice to just toss the pack in your bag and have them handy anytime you feel you need to freshen up your breath or get ickies outta your teeth. 100% recommend this item!! Seriously, try them!! :)
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I buy these little joys to take with me in my purse.. I love that their disposable so when I need to freshen my breath and clean in between my teeth at work I pop one out and straight in the trash.. theybrange anywhere from $4-$7 depending where you buy them .. try target they're usually cheaper.. does the job!! Try em out !!
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product to keep in your purse and use when you do not have access to a toothbrush and sink. I purchased them from my local drugstore and use them almost daily after lunch. I have used them when I have traveled and could not get to a sink and that been using them ever since I first tried them.
Stephanie C.
Wade, NC
I love to keep a pack or two of these in my purse for those not so fresh breath moments after my daily Starbucks or after a romantic meal with out my boyfriend. I love the convenience of this product. It's also nice that I'm able to maintain my teeth throughout the day in between brushings.
Carrie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
A good product to keep in your purse for those times after meals when you can't actually brush your teeth, but this flavor doesn't leave the same fresh feeling that you get with the mint versions. I think they would work well for kids, but I would recommend the mint ones for adults.
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this icy bubble mini brushes. They're great for when you have a dinner date and you got something stuck on your teeth etc. it does refresh your breathe but it's not the best for that. It is a must in your purse! I always have these along with a mini mouth wash rinse!
Maxine C.
Brandon, FL
If you gotta brush on the run, this should be your go-to. High school is bad enough as it is and if your breath isn't fresh all day long, it's even worse. This was my booster for if my breath wasn't A1. Gum works too but your teeth will still look unbrushed.
Jacqueline W.
These are fun little handy things! They great when you're on the go and just eaten lunch. I don't recommend replacing them with actual brushing when you get home though. I used to use them at school so I wouldn't have bad breath afterwards. Would use again.
Danielle E.
Has anyone been able to find these 4 pack Colgate Wisps? I've only been able to get the big pouches.
j c.
Has anyone tried this product?