Colgate® Wisp MaxFresh® Mini-Brush Spearmint uploaded by Gemini M.Colgate® Wisp MaxFresh® Mini-Brush Spearmint uploaded by Ximena O.

BY COLGATE

Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go and gives you that just brushed clean anytime anywhere feeling.

Benefits

Mini prepasted toothbrush, no rinsing necessary

Bristles gently remove food and other particles

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Freshening bead dissolves in use

Soft pick cleans hard to reach areas

Single use disposable travel toothbrush

Freshens breath

Spearmint and Peppermint flavors

Buy on Amazon
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I love these on the go little tooth brushes that you can toss out when you're finished it makes it amazing to be able to carry these on trips or an overnight stay instead of caring your toothbrush and forgetting it somewhere and having to buy a brand new toothbrush. It starts to add up when you are leaving your toothbrush is everywhere. These things work just as well as your toothbrush already has toothpaste on it so you do not have to add a bunch of toothpaste to it also and carry extra toothpaste with you on your trip since they already have it on each one of these. They clean your teeth in your mouth really well leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean it's a great product I highly recommend
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
These are nice little fresheners to carry, ie, while at a conference, party, etc. They do a great job freshening your breath but you will still need a mirror and water for the job. You do need to rinse. I’m not sure if this is actually cleaning your teeth, it’s more of a light sweep and freshen up. To be frank, I’m not sure if this would be worth using as opposed to a mint.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These are seriously the best thing to have in your purse after or during a crazy party night where you end up spending the night. In the morning you won't have to dread breathing on anyone. Just go to the bathroom and use one of these bad boys. You'll feel minty fresh until you can get home and scrub last night off you.
Moriah G.
Ozark
I keep these in my desk at work to brush after lunch or after celebrating a birthday or anytime I eat. Because I have some cracked and broken teeth, I have had to start brushing them at work more often. Since Crest does not make toothbrushes like this, I purchased these from Colgate. The package says water is not needed, but I have found it makes them easier to use, because the bristles are extremely stiff and the gel in the middle is hard and waxy, and the freshness does not last long. However, they will do in a pinch, and I always rinse my mouth really well after those meals or treats with water.
Rachel N.
I love colgate wisps! They are perfect for on the go brushing! They have bristles to scrub away the gunk on your teeth, a minty fresh bead that bursts while you brush, and a pick on the end for flossing! Sure it doesn't get your mouth as clean as regular brushing but it comes pretty close and it gets the job done! It'll leave your mouth smelling minty fresh and teeth looking clean. Keep some in your purse for a quick brush after meals, or just incase you leave the house in a hurry and forget to brush, or just to freshen up! Either way, these are great, a must have for travelers!
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
Love using these when I️ am traveling, kept my teeth clean while I️ had braces and easy to keep in your purse or luggage for a quick refresher. Take these to school as well in case of any emergency and the pick at the end is very convenient, also very affordable
Rashema J.
These little things are great for on the go! I keep a few in my purse, whenever I go out and need a quick refreshing. I typically buy these at any store that has them on sale. I am satisfied with this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh I love these!!!! They are great to keep in your backpack or bag! To freshen up breath or in case you need to stay out for the night. Whatever the case these are refreshing and nicely packaged so they can be easily taken and used on the go!
Tiara H.
These are really good for on the go maybe your in the car and are on a road trip or bus and you forgot to brush and floss these are good and handy for you disposable to, they are good for on the go anywhere pocket sized , I recommend it
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I bought this product at Target because I thought it was a great idea for on the go or to keep in your purse just in case! But after purchasing them, I was not very pleased! I don’t know if I’m using them wrong or what but they do not work for me personally.
Rhiannon V.
missouri, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Could i get a free sample?