BY COLGATE #87 in Toothbrushes

Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go and gives you that just brushed clean anytime anywhere feeling.

Benefits

Mini prepasted toothbrush, no rinsing necessary

Bristles gently remove food and other particles

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Freshening bead dissolves in use

Soft pick cleans hard to reach areas

Single use disposable travel toothbrush

Freshens breath

• I never used this before should i buy this?4 Answers
  • Has anyone use this Colgate® Wisp® MaxFresh® Mini-Brush P...1 Answers
  • Do these work well in a purse?3 Answers
Colgate® Wisp® MaxFresh® Mini-Brush Peppermint
I wear Invisalign, and these things are my best friends! I have purchased so many 24-pack bags of these, and I probably always will- even after I finish my Invisalign treatment. I am a flight attendant, so although there is access to a bathroom in flight and I could brush my teeth in the airplane lavs, sometimes taking a water bottle, travel toothbrush and toothpaste into the Lav just isn't a simple task. I don't always have time during flights to do a full teeth brushing before putting my aligners back in, so these things are perfect! For a 24-pack, it's only $4 and some change. I drink water before and after each use so that I have that extra feeling of clean from a quick tooth brushing session. These are seriously so convenient for my job, daily life, and date nights. The pick side is bendable and not at all harmful to teeth of gums, and the brush side feels like a mini toothbrush. It gets the job done. It definitely doesn't replace traditional teeth brushing, as it shouldn't, but it'll surely get you through the work day, date night, hectic days, all nighters for studying and excessive snacking, and so much more. Forever a fan!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
So my daughter HATES to brush her teeth...like sometimes I would rather pull my own than fight with her about brushing hers. I’m not saying that these are necessarily a replacement for oral hygiene but they sure have made my life easier when she just half does the real teeth brushing! They are also nice to keep in my purse for a little refresher throughout the day!
Chloe G.
This are life savers if you ever forget to brush your teeth. Ive used these several times. They did not quite meet my expectations, but i admit they are super easy to use. The toothpaste inside of it isn’t a very pleasant taste but other than that they do their job.
Rose S.
arlington
These little brushes are not practical. Although they gave me fresh minty breath they didn’t really do what they were supposed too when it came time to cleaning at least some of the food out of my teeth. Kind of a waste of money
Sienna P.
Battle Creek, MI
These are very effective for on the go breath freshening. I love the toothpick incorporated on one end of the product. Minty flavor is amazing! Perfect size for a purse but can be a little small when you're trying to brush.
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Literally my favorite thing in the world! Keep them in my car, purse, and backpack. Works when using a toothbrush isn't an options or also for on the go freshness. Has a flossing pick attached which makes it even better
Samantha M.
Windermere
These are great in a pinch! Freshening up after lunch, before a date, etc. They’re convenient and easily concealed. They leave my mouth feeling refreshed and smelling great. A super option for those midday emergencies.
Angelica T.
miramar
This product is a life saver! Might be tmi but I ate garlic rolls and my breath was so garlicky and I decided to try it out and it definitely refreshed my breath. I recommend this product 100%!
Katharine C.
Tucson
These are a great tool to have in your bag or purse. They are easy to use and give a great fresh feeling after you've eaten out somewhere. I would highly recommend this product.
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Peefect for throwing in your bag or back pack. Great for camping too. We don't always carry around paste and a brush all the time. Grab and go to keep up your dental hygiene
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
I never used this before should i buy this?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these work well in a purse?
Michelle L.