BY COLGATE #74 in Toothbrushes

Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go and gives you that just brushed clean anytime anywhere feeling.

Benefits

Mini prepasted toothbrush, no rinsing necessary

Bristles gently remove food and other particles

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Freshening bead dissolves in use

Soft pick cleans hard to reach areas

Single use disposable travel toothbrush

Freshens breath

• Has anyone use this Colgate® Wisp® MaxFresh® Mini-Brush P...1 Answers
  • Do these work well in a purse?3 Answers
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
So my daughter HATES to brush her teeth...like sometimes I would rather pull my own than fight with her about brushing hers. I’m not saying that these are necessarily a replacement for oral hygiene but they sure have made my life easier when she just half does the real teeth brushing! They are also nice to keep in my purse for a little refresher throughout the day!
Chloe G.
This are life savers if you ever forget to brush your teeth. Ive used these several times. They did not quite meet my expectations, but i admit they are super easy to use. The toothpaste inside of it isn’t a very pleasant taste but other than that they do their job.
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Literally my favorite thing in the world! Keep them in my car, purse, and backpack. Works when using a toothbrush isn't an options or also for on the go freshness. Has a flossing pick attached which makes it even better
Samantha M.
Windermere
These are great in a pinch! Freshening up after lunch, before a date, etc. They’re convenient and easily concealed. They leave my mouth feeling refreshed and smelling great. A super option for those midday emergencies.
Angelica T.
miramar
This product is a life saver! Might be tmi but I ate garlic rolls and my breath was so garlicky and I decided to try it out and it definitely refreshed my breath. I recommend this product 100%!
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Peefect for throwing in your bag or back pack. Great for camping too. We don't always carry around paste and a brush all the time. Grab and go to keep up your dental hygiene
Karsen L.
Morganton, NC
Love theses on the go toothbrushes! No need for water or paste! Great for lunch time when you have to be back at work . Great price and small enough to fit in pocketbook .
Heather B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love these so much! I've been having a hard time finding them lately though. I really hope they aren't being discontinued. It's so handy not to have to carry a toothbrush and toothpaste. And you don't have to rinse after. I like to chew on them while driving to keep me from smoking in the car. Haha
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
love these little things on the go!!! Awesome for those times when
going out to dinner-- and then going somewhere after. Your breath is a
little fresher-- and you do not have that embarrassing huge piece of
food on your teeth!! They are not perfect but they work in a pinch!!!
Ashlee N.
Mayo
If your in a pinch and you need to freshens up, this definitely comes in handy! It freshens and gets any food in your teeth that may be hanging on from lunch lol! And you can grab them at the gas stations! Price is fair for what they are.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
I never used this before should i buy this?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these work well in a purse?
Michelle L.