BY COLGATE

Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go and gives you that just brushed clean anytime anywhere feeling.

Benefits

Mini prepasted toothbrush, no rinsing necessary

Bristles gently remove food and other particles

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Freshening bead dissolves in use

Soft pick cleans hard to reach areas

Single use disposable travel toothbrush

Freshens breath

Spearmint and Peppermint flavors

Katie B.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is fine if you want a kick of fresh breath throughout the day after a particularly smelly meal, but I definitely wouldn't say it cleans teeth. The bristles are nothing like what you get on an actual toothbrush and the gel pods do little to nothing when it comes to coating and cleaning teeth.
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Literally my favorite thing in the world! Keep them in my car, purse, and backpack. Works when using a toothbrush isn't an options or also for on the go freshness. Has a flossing pick attached which makes it even better
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
So my daughter HATES to brush her teeth...like sometimes I would rather pull my own than fight with her about brushing hers. I’m not saying that these are necessarily a replacement for oral hygiene but they sure have made my life easier when she just half does the real teeth brushing! They are also nice to keep in my purse for a little refresher throughout the day!
Abigayle T.
Lago Vista, TX
Love these little guys. Keep them in my bag for when I’m on the go. I’m a garlic queen, so having these around makes me more likely to order what I want when I’m out and about!
Karsen L.
Morganton, NC
Love theses on the go toothbrushes! No need for water or paste! Great for lunch time when you have to be back at work . Great price and small enough to fit in pocketbook .
Heather B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these so much! I've been having a hard time finding them lately though. I really hope they aren't being discontinued. It's so handy not to have to carry a toothbrush and toothpaste. And you don't have to rinse after. I like to chew on them while driving to keep me from smoking in the car. Haha
Ashlee N.
Mayo
If your in a pinch and you need to freshens up, this definitely comes in handy! It freshens and gets any food in your teeth that may be hanging on from lunch lol! And you can grab them at the gas stations! Price is fair for what they are.
Kaley P.
Rex
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love these ! They are perfect for on the go times you need to refresh your breath! I used them in high school and even now . Definitely recommend! I also love they are pretty cheap which is great !
Tupper M.
I like to keep these in my purse or desk at work for when I have been rushing and forgotten to brush my teeth before I walk out of the house.  Would love to see coupons for these.
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I️ love these. They are great to keep in your purse or bag for a quick freshen up. I️ swear my mouth feels more fresh and clean with these than regular toothpaste and toothbrush.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
I never used this before should i buy this?
Victoria F.
Do these work well in a purse?
Michelle L.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
What are people's experience with  Colgate® Wisp MaxFresh® Mini-Brush Spearmint ? I'm going to get Invisalign braces soon and they require you to brush your teeth after eating every time. So I was thinking of getting these to put in my purse. Easier than brushing with a toothbrush and toothpaste in a restaurant.
Tiffany L.