BY COLGATE

Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go and gives you that just brushed clean anytime anywhere feeling.

Benefits

Mini prepasted toothbrush, no rinsing necessary

Bristles gently remove food and other particles

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains

Freshening bead dissolves in use

Soft pick cleans hard to reach areas

Single use disposable travel toothbrush

Freshens breath

Spearmint and Peppermint flavors

Ashton B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I stay pretty busy in my everyday life and I have found that these mini brushes are really nice to make you feeling like you have a nice clean smile wherever you are. However, I’m not sure how clean they actually get your teach because they are so small.
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Literally my favorite thing in the world! Keep them in my car, purse, and backpack. Works when using a toothbrush isn't an options or also for on the go freshness. Has a flossing pick attached which makes it even better
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
So my daughter HATES to brush her teeth...like sometimes I would rather pull my own than fight with her about brushing hers. I’m not saying that these are necessarily a replacement for oral hygiene but they sure have made my life easier when she just half does the real teeth brushing! They are also nice to keep in my purse for a little refresher throughout the day!
Karsen L.
Morganton, NC
Love theses on the go toothbrushes! No need for water or paste! Great for lunch time when you have to be back at work . Great price and small enough to fit in pocketbook .
Heather B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these so much! I've been having a hard time finding them lately though. I really hope they aren't being discontinued. It's so handy not to have to carry a toothbrush and toothpaste. And you don't have to rinse after. I like to chew on them while driving to keep me from smoking in the car. Haha
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These Colgate wisp maxfresh mini brush peppermint work okay. They have a brush and a pick side. I wouldn’t use this to replace brushing but a in between brushes. I don’t think they work well and they are extremely overpriced for what they are!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
love these little things on the go!!! Awesome for those times when
going out to dinner-- and then going somewhere after. Your breath is a
little fresher-- and you do not have that embarrassing huge piece of
food on your teeth!! They are not perfect but they work in a pinch!!!
Ashlee N.
Mayo
If your in a pinch and you need to freshens up, this definitely comes in handy! It freshens and gets any food in your teeth that may be hanging on from lunch lol! And you can grab them at the gas stations! Price is fair for what they are.
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
These are perfect for on the go. I love having these on me because I’m always on the road and always drinking coffee. The bag is so small you can stuff it in your pocketbook and be on your way. The only downside is that they get stale if you don’t close the bag.
Kaley P.
Rex
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love these ! They are perfect for on the go times you need to refresh your breath! I used them in high school and even now . Definitely recommend! I also love they are pretty cheap which is great !
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
I never used this before should i buy this?
Victoria F.
Do these work well in a purse?
Michelle L.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
What are people's experience with  Colgate® Wisp MaxFresh® Mini-Brush Spearmint ? I'm going to get Invisalign braces soon and they require you to brush your teeth after eating every time. So I was thinking of getting these to put in my purse. Easier than brushing with a toothbrush and toothpaste in a restaurant.
Tiffany L.