Colgate Wisp Max Fresh Peppermint 24ct

Colgate wisp is your go-to brush on-the-go. Its built-in peppermint bead releases minty freshness while its bristles gently remove food and other particles. No water or rinsing necessary -- making it perfect for while you are out and about! clean of a toothbrush, freshness of gum freshening bead dissolves in use so no water or rinsing necessary peppermint flavor delivers a rush of freshness ideal for travel & your other on-the-go needs! see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
Review for: 24Ct more...
These are perfect for on the go. I love having these on me because I’m always on the road and always drinking coffee. The bag is so small you can stuff it in your pocketbook and be on your way. The only downside is that they get stale if you don’t close the bag.
Sydney F.
Ham Lake
Review for: 24Ct more...
These are literally my lifesaver!! I always have them in my purse and I recommend them to everyone. They leave your breath super minty and they are so easy to use because there is no water required. This purchase is 100% worth it every time.
Leah D.
Review for: 12Ct more...
These are so fabulous. Perfectly refreshing and cool. Great for on the go. Totally meets the intended purpose. I would use these everyday if I could. They have always been one of my favorites and I leaped when I saw them.
Krystal P.
Port Richey, Florida
These things are amazing and actually make me feel like I just brushed my teeth! Perfect for in between jobs to freshen up or even right after a meal. I always feel like I get cotton mouth half way through the day or bad breath. Working 10 plus hours a day can do that. So happy I found these!
Alyssa M.
Bronx, NY
I stock up on these. I keep them in my purse, at home and in my desk at work. This are a must have item. Some places they can be expensive so I stock up when there on sale. But these have two sides, one is a brush and the other is a soft pick. Leaves you feeling refreshed in between meals / brushes. It won't disappoint.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
I love these handy throw away toothbrushes! I always keep them handy, in my vehicle, purse and even in my kids backpacks for school! My whole family loves these and they leave our teeth feeling super clean and fresh!
Mika C.
I bought these because I have braces and it's hard to always brush after every meal (especially if you are on the go and don't have access to your toothbrush/paste) they do their job. My mouth feels cleaner and they're good to have handy just in case.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
These are great for travel or camping. Make your teeth feel clean and mouth not taste nasty. I've had ones that are stronger than others I feel. Definitely not a replacement for brushing your teeth. Probably will repurchase if I ever run out.
Christina H.
denver , NC
Love these for on the go brushing! I work very early in the morning so by lunchtime my breath isn't the best so I store these in my purse for quick fresh breath. I'm really glad they made such a usable product. It's an amazing invention.
Mariza M.
San Jose, CA
A must in my purse. I always keep a pack in my purse and at work. Perfect for people on the go. Leaves mouth feeling fresh. Size is perfect as it's discrete, but easy to manage. I have been buying these for years!!