BY COLGATE

Erica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are sooo great to carry on your purse. It is a super convenient way to brush up and freshen up your breath on the go! It's quick and super easy to use. I have Invisalign so it is important to always keep my teeth clean after every meal. I reach for these when I am not able to fully go and brush my teeth. It does the job and I LOVE IT!
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Total waste of money. Didn't do anything for me after an overnight flight to Europe. It's a great idea but the brushes are too small to make a difference and the toothpaste on it isn't real toothpaste it's like a listerine strip, NOT a replacement for brushing
Jana D.
I can't even explain how much I love these!! I found them a while back, I think I received a free sample somewhere, and I was immediately hooked. They're amazing to keep in your handbag, gym bag, at work...anywhere! They're a small headed toothbrush with a bead inside that kind of pops and acts like a waterless toothpaste. Plus on the other end is somewhat of a tooth pick. They're so small, yet incredibly effective. I can't tell you how many times they've saved my life! On dates, at the office after lunch when I don't have a toothbrush with me and gum doesn't cut it. Helps me feel fresh after the gym too! I buy these frequently, usually at Walgreens or Walmart. I swear, they're the best thing in tooth care for me aside from the regular toothbrush & paste. Must have!
Casey J.
Love these for on the go! Very easy! Taste does not last very long but works in a pinch but they are about almost $3 a pack a Walmart which is kind of expensive for something like this. But overall it works if desperate
Danielle S.
I LOVE Colgate Wisps! They are small enough to just throw in my purse and a great way to freshen my mouth/clean my teeth when I don't have access to my toothbrush/toothpaste. They have a clean, mint flavor and the duel brush head and pick are really helpful if you have something stuck in your teeth. I didn't really notice a whitening effect when using them, but in my mind that's not really the purpose of using these.
Nicole R.
Harriman, TN
This product is very effective for cleaning your teeth on the run I do not always have a sink when I am working or time to really stop and brush but cannot stand the feeling after I've eaten of dirty teeth and him is no option for me as a teacher so I grab these and can clean my teeth walking down to get my kids from lunch throw it away and no one knows I just brushed
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Colgate wisp cool mint plus is highly recommended because its totally worth the rate. It consists of 8 brushes per pack. The Cool mint flavor is also actually highly sensible and can be literally felt. The first few times you can feel it prominent and then slowly it fades away. But all the same, its a great product on the go.
Tiffaney V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a must have for anyone! I have had them in the car, purses, and even the diaper bag. You never know when you're going to be eating something that is going to lodge itself in your teeth. Also, have you ever had to have an impromptu meeting?! Good to keep these around for just such an occasion!
Jackie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found these to be a little too abrasive for my teeth. While I like the idea of them I just don't think they are something I would repurchase in the future. I am also very sensitive to strong mint flavor and while the burst of mint was refreshing it also burned my mouth and I had to rinse my mouth out.
Lauren W.
These are so great for when you've forgotten to brush your teeth when you're in a rush, or if you've just eaten and you don't think your breath is so great. I love that it makes my mouth feel fresh so I don't feel so embarrassed and like someone's going to call me out on my morning breath haha.