BY COLGATE #13 in Toothbrushes

allie. B.
Westfield MA
I did enjoy using this toothbrush however although it says soft bristles, they were still too hard for my teeth and gums which led to painful brushing afterward. They did leave my teeth feeling very clean but the pain just wasn’t worth it
Julia A.
Oxford
I don’t really know much about what makes a good toothbrush, but I really like this one! Ha! It seems to get the job done, doesn’t irritate my guns, and seems to help clean the rest of my mouth (tongue, inside of cheeks, etc) too.
Chelsea M.
Fort Wayne
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seems to be a great toothbrush. I honestly don’t even notice a difference between this and the store brand toothbrushes when it comes to cleanliness. The full head does seem to work more surface area of the teeth and mouth.
Blanca R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My toothbrush does not let me down. Everyone should own a toothbrush and Colgate is the brand for you! Gets into the spots that need cleaning to get the junk out. colgate has many toothbrush options to choose from as well!
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I just bought these for my hubby and I. We both really like them. We have been using a spin brush and didn’t think they would compare. Boy were we wrong. We will continue to use both since they both work great
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this Colgate toothbrush and continue to purchase them again and again. It helps keep my teeth clean and cavity free (32 years strong!!). I would recommend this particular toothbrush to everyone.
Amber W.
I really love this brush. It gets in between my teeth when brushing and it easily removes food stuck between my teeth. It’s very easy to maneuver in your mouth and the bristles are not too hard.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
The price for this toothbrush is awesome. I use it twice a day, and the soft bristles still leave my teeth feeling clean while staying gentle in my gums. I bought mine at Target.
Julie S.
Porter, ME
I have pretty sensitive teeth and this toothbrush isn’t too hard but isn’t too soft either. It cleans my teeth very well and it impresses my dentist which is always a good thing
alima T.
Portland
I've use this toothbrush before I don't use it anymore it was just not like it didn't fit great my hand it didn't feel that comfortable unlike the one I'm using right now