BY COLGATE #60 in Toothbrushes

Sayaa B.
I love these toothbrushes they’re perfect for my sensitive gums but still can get a deep clean. I’ve been purchasing for a while and I will continue too. Cologate never fails I also love their cologate optic white toothpaste it’s highly recommend as well!
Julia A.
Oxford
I don’t really know much about what makes a good toothbrush, but I really like this one! Ha! It seems to get the job done, doesn’t irritate my guns, and seems to help clean the rest of my mouth (tongue, inside of cheeks, etc) too.
Chelsea M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seems to be a great toothbrush. I honestly don’t even notice a difference between this and the store brand toothbrushes when it comes to cleanliness. The full head does seem to work more surface area of the teeth and mouth.
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this Colgate toothbrush and continue to purchase them again and again. It helps keep my teeth clean and cavity free (32 years strong!!). I would recommend this particular toothbrush to everyone.
Jennah C.
Wallingford, CT
This toothbrush is my go to toothbrush! It always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone looking for a new toothbrush.
Katie L.
This toothbrush works just fine. It's inexpensive and does the job. It doesn't irritate my sensitive gums, but it makes my teeth feel squeaky clean. I usually try a different toothbrush every time I purchase one, so I may not be buying again.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brush, soft but not to soft, gets down an dirty into your teeth leaving nothing behind. Highly recommend. Colgate Whitening Toothbrush, Full Head Soft - 1 ea (6 Pack)
Haley J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best toothbrushes I have used. I tend to try a different toothbrush type every time I get a new one, but I am highly considering going back to this one. At first I didn't understand how the toothbrush could also help whiten, but I haven't switched my toothpaste and did notice a slightly whiter look to my teeth. I'm not sure of the science behind this, but I like it.
Laura D.
Richmond, BC
I wasn't really sure that this toothbrush would whiten my teeth, because it's just a toothbrush. I was already using a whitening toothpaste and mouthwash for a while before starting to use this brush, so I was REALLY shocked when I noticed that my teeth got whiter than they already were, about a week later.
Jenn s.
MERCER, PA
I love this toothbrush! The rubber grip on the part you hold is nice, adds a nice, secure touch to it. I love that it has the tongue massager/cleaner on the back part of it, too. The toothbrush itself does a great job also. For this price and quality of toothbrush, I really love it!