BY COLGATE

Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
The price for this toothbrush is awesome. I use it twice a day, and the soft bristles still leave my teeth feeling clean while staying gentle in my gums. I bought mine at Target.
Julie S.
Porter, ME
I have pretty sensitive teeth and this toothbrush isn’t too hard but isn’t too soft either. It cleans my teeth very well and it impresses my dentist which is always a good thing
Andrea R.
no sufro con mi dentadura pero lo que si eh notado es que yo los cepillo muy duro y usar un cepillo dental duro no me ayuda en nada por que devolada me sangra la encía pero los suaves que tiene colgate estan muy bueno para mi siempre que cambio de cepillo dental me aseguro que sea colgate de la categoria suave
Megan P.
Greenbrier, AR
Always use a soft toothbrush!!! Great at getting the plaque out of those hard to reach places. Great handle design that makes it easy to hold onto. I tend to bounce around from brand to brand for toothbrushes, but I really like this one and will probably continue to re-purchase.
summer l.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walmart
my gums are very sensitive so soft bristles are a must for me! i also have very little teeth so the smaller bristle head helps brush just my teeth and not scrape my gums. also is very affordable and whitens at the same time. i recommend with “Hello Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste”
Katrina S.
Green Bay
Best toothbrush I have ever used! Fits around my whole tooth and bristles are soft and when I brush the sides of my teeth it does amazing job contouring my teeth
Stephanie B.
Columbia
I can't really claim to be super picky about the toothbrush that I use.  I just like it to have a soft head.  I'm using this one currently because it was on sale the last time I needed a new one.  It works well for my needs, I'd buy it again.
Ashley C.
Las Vegas
I have very sensitive gums, so I have to use soft toothbrushes. I grabbed this toothbrush while I was rushing out of the store, but I have been impressed with it! It seems to be very effective and cleans very well. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product.
andrea d.
Three Rivers, MI
It's a nice toothbrush gets the job done I actually got one in a sample box to try I don't know about all the whitening that it says it does but it's a toothbrush
Julia A.
Oxford
I don’t really know much about what makes a good toothbrush, but I really like this one! Ha! It seems to get the job done, doesn’t irritate my guns, and seems to help clean the rest of my mouth (tongue, inside of cheeks, etc) too.