BY COLGATE

Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brush, soft but not to soft, gets down an dirty into your teeth leaving nothing behind. Highly recommend. Colgate Whitening Toothbrush, Full Head Soft - 1 ea (6 Pack)
Taylor D.
Martinsville, VA
I love this toothbrush. The bristles are smooth and it met all my expectations. I bought it because I was told it was a good brand . I use it after every meal . I will be buying again and so should you all.
Reni C.
fina e eficaz, limpa até os lugares mais difíceis de alcançar! uso aparelho corretivo ortodontico! me acostumei muito rápido!
Cammie W.
Fort Meade
Let me just say this toothbrush DOES NOT hurt your gums. It made my teeth feel super clean and I noticed my teeth getting whiter in just 2 weeks!
Drew J.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this toothbrush. I'm very picky when it comes to what I'm putting on my teeth. It actually helps to whiten and it cleans my teeth perfectly. I feel as if I just left the dentist when I brush my teeth in the morning! It's amazing!
Alexis B.
Boaz, AL
Such a good toothbrush! the thing is you need to get a new one every few months or you'll have a messed up looking brush
Katie L.
This toothbrush works just fine. It's inexpensive and does the job. It doesn't irritate my sensitive gums, but it makes my teeth feel squeaky clean. I usually try a different toothbrush every time I purchase one, so I may not be buying again.
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH
I liked this toothbrush a lot. I used it for awhile but was turned on to a different one. I will be buying it again in the future. But overall it got the job done and made my teeth feel clean.
Caryn Y.
Terrace, BC
Great tooth brush its sleek compact smooth gets into all the hard to reach places it costs like 7 bucks but on sale ita only 2 bucks ita a great buy
Jennifer G.
Toledo, OH
Gets my teeth and gums very very clean and makes me feel soo much better. Helping me to want tip brush my teeth even more than i already do.