BY COLGATE

Carol M.
Woodway, TX
These are terrific brushes. We try to keep these in the house. They feel great and clean very well.
Abbey R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty sure this is what they hand out at my dentist love them and these are great tooth brushes
Angelina D.
It's a good tooth brush that I like. I like to use soft or medium because my teeth are sensitive.
Amy O.
Vista, CA
Great toothbrush. It helps keep my teeth white and it doesn't irritate my gums since its soft.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's a good toothbrush. It's not a "WOW I FEEL LIKE I JUST WENT TO THE DENTIST WOW" toothbrush.
Lacey H.
South Amboy, NJ
Gets teeth feeling clean after .. Great toothbrushes made by them. Got it at Walmart and target
Larysa L.
Hendersonville, NC
I have only used this toothbrush once but the soft brush head is super good for sensitive gums.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these brushes I have to get a large pack because I'm a hard brusher and I replace often
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
This toothbrush works great! The head is soft and does a great job! We always use this brand!
Kristina W.
Glasgow, KY
This toothbrush really did help make my mouth feel clean I was very pleased with this product