BY COLGATE

Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great and get in all the hard to reach areas. Good value for the price. Do not get soft too quickly.
Love this tooth brush I have use it for months its too soft for me though I like my tooth brushes to be rough
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand is affordable and durable and that is what makes it reliable. Cleans supper well and easy to find.
Whitney W.
This brush really works! I feel really very clean after using it, especially in the morning after sleeping!
Hannah N.
Mount Juliet , TN
I've loved this toothbrush. My teeth feel great and I feel like it is actually cleaning all of my teeth!
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
Perfect size and stiffness for my sensitive teeth. I keep this brand in my medicine cabinet all the time.
Wendy M.
This is the brand I usually carry in my overnight bag. Cheap and works well. I like the soft bristles.
Brittney Y.
Fort Sill, OK
We love Colgate toothbrushes. The prices are good and I feel it get all of the "hard to reach places"
Robbie T.
Excellent toothbrush, affordable but i found a cheaper alternative to this that i only pay a buck for
Akosua A.
Saint Paul, MN
The best, amazing, soft and the texture is great for my teeth and doesn't make my teeth hurt a lot.