BY COLGATE

Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Effective and gentle, great low price and lasts a pretty long time. I haven't noticed a difference in whitening from it
Miranda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush really does whiten your teeth, but it's soft so that the bristles don't scratch your gums, which I like
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI
Love the brush because it really helps scrub your teeth to help whiten then but still does it gently! Would use again
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the whitening products. Especially the toothbrush. Dental health is important and this product makes it easy.
Amanda B.
A decent toothbrush at an affordable price but I prefer the bristles of an Oral B toothbrush. I would not repurchase.
Shardae H.
I love using this tool when brushing my teeth. I use this twice a day. It really gets in the places where I can't get
Janelly D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for people with sensitive gums. Personally it was a little too soft but didn't feel hard on my teeth
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
I like the softness but is pretty average. Would recommend to friends. especially in the morning after sleeping!
Ariana B.
Never getting another tooth brush again. I love this and would never change it. 10/10 would recommend to a friend
Amanda H.
Glade Spring, VA
I'm not sure about the whitening power of these toothbrushes. The product did not completely meet my standards.