BY COLGATE

Sara W.
Great toothbrush. Helps eliminate the build up of plaque and very easy to use. Very nice design. Would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Simple toothbrush. I'd give it more stars if it had the rubber tongue cleaner. Works good and I'd purchase again. Bristles don't fall out.
Patty D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Great toothbrush. I like to replace mine often so I always look for them to be on sale. Lots of times these are actually free at cvs
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
And love whitening toothbrushes because I feel like they give you an added result with your whitening toothpaste and or treatments.
Lauren L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great toothbrush. It's affordable and good. I really liked having this at my sink. I might have to get another one soon.
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
This tooth brush is ok. I just was not thrilled with the bristles. It said soft but they felt more like a medium toothbrush.
taisha m.
These toothbrushes are ok. Sometimes they feel really bulky in my hand. I love it when the neck of the brush is super skinny
Amanda W.
I prefer a softer tip on toothbrushes then I do a hard tip. This is the one I currently have in my travel bag and I love ot
Alexis B.
Boaz, AL
Such a good toothbrush! the thing is you need to get a new one every few months or you'll have a messed up looking brush
Miranda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush really does whiten your teeth, but it's soft so that the bristles don't scratch your gums, which I like