BY COLGATE

Jennifer G.
Toledo, OH
Gets my teeth and gums very very clean and makes me feel soo much better. Helping me to want tip brush my teeth even more than i already do.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Simple toothbrush. I'd give it more stars if it had the rubber tongue cleaner. Works good and I'd purchase again. Bristles don't fall out.
Patty D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Great toothbrush. I like to replace mine often so I always look for them to be on sale. Lots of times these are actually free at cvs
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
And love whitening toothbrushes because I feel like they give you an added result with your whitening toothpaste and or treatments.
Lauren L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great toothbrush. It's affordable and good. I really liked having this at my sink. I might have to get another one soon.
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
This tooth brush is ok. I just was not thrilled with the bristles. It said soft but they felt more like a medium toothbrush.
taisha m.
These toothbrushes are ok. Sometimes they feel really bulky in my hand. I love it when the neck of the brush is super skinny
Amanda W.
I prefer a softer tip on toothbrushes then I do a hard tip. This is the one I currently have in my travel bag and I love ot
Alexis B.
Boaz, AL
Such a good toothbrush! the thing is you need to get a new one every few months or you'll have a messed up looking brush
Kayla T.
Murfreesboro, TN
So so. I was weary of a whitening toothbrush? It didn't do too much but it was a good brush and did its main job well.