BY COLGATE

Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I have no complaints about these toothbrushes. They are a good value, they are durable, and they give a great clean to your teeth. These toothbrushes will not disappoint.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
I love that they are cheap and work great. I always buy the soft and there soft is great on my teeth and my teeth are very sensitive so it's nice having something that I don't have to worry about my teeth hurting
Hailey D.
Slidell, LA
It works like any other toothbrush does. Nothing to make it stand out or make it special. It's just a regular tooth brush but it gets the job done so I can't complain except for in the originality department.
Madeleine G.
This toothbrush gets the job done. It's just a normal toothbrush. It's the one I have for traveling, I keep it in my bag I take with me when I go anywhere!
Connie B.
Mitchell, SD
I have a small mouth so I have to be picky about the toothbrushes I use..These worked very well for me and I'll probably repurchase sometime in the future.
Cristina V.
There's brushes are great for day to day. You can get it at Target or Walgreens. They are better than other brands I'm just not sure about the whiteness.
Vakeshea G.
Huge Colgate fan I LOVE all of their products we always have to buy multiple packs so we can all get the colors we want but it's worth every penny
Cammie W.
Fort Meade
Let me just say this toothbrush DOES NOT hurt your gums. It made my teeth feel super clean and I noticed my teeth getting whiter in just 2 weeks!
B E.
I did not use the 6 ok but I love the Colgate soft head toothbrush. This is the current brush I am using and it seems to be doing a great job.
Sara W.
Great toothbrush. Helps eliminate the build up of plaque and very easy to use. Very nice design. Would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.