BY COLGATE

Rachel G.
Dania beach
This doesn't irritate my gums at all which is positive in my book. Was recommended to use after minor gum surgery and have been using since. It's very effective yet gentle and can't forget very affordable
Adriana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this one since there soft and I like the colors it comes in and its no super big like others one Ive used. Its also "whitening" so I guess it also helps but I don't know I just use it cause I like it.
Mackenzie H.
This toothbrush was extremely soft and did not hurt my gums. It was cheap and purchased at wal mart. I have bought this toothbrush numerous times. It meets all expectations. I would recommend to others.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this manual toothbrush because it's not too soft and also has those rubbery bristles around the head of the brush. My teeth feel super clean and I also like to use it to clean my tongue as well.
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH
I liked this toothbrush a lot. I used it for awhile but was turned on to a different one. I will be buying it again in the future. But overall it got the job done and made my teeth feel clean.
Olga Y.
Colgate Whitening Toothbrush Full Head Soft is great for the whole family. I usually try to find good quality toothbrushes at a good value, and this fit the bill! It cleans the teeth well, and caters to the needs of the more sensitive children in the house.
Annie A.
Wilsonville, OR
These toothbrushes are good. I guess I don't put too much thought into toothbrushes but these ones do the trick. I did notice some whitening towards the end of the week which was great.
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA
Love these toothbrushes so much! My dentist sometimes gives use these for free and I love the texture of the brush. I always buy this whenever I need a new toothbrush. The brisels get into your teeth and do such a good job! I am a very satisfied customer.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Compared to Oral B these toothbrushes always exceed my expectations. Even though it's a "soft" brush the bristles are sturdy and don't fold or bend right away. I stopped buying other brands and always stick to Colgate brushes for myself and my family.
Glenda T.
I always buy these toothbrush! I feel like it does the job at cleaning my teeth throughly. I've tried other but I seem to come back to this one. It's affordable and not expensive and I feel like it does a better job than other ones