BY COLGATE

Carin R.
This is the best toothbrush ever because I have used this brand forever and ever.It works great and does the job.Yes it did meet my expectations because I trust this brand forever and ever.I will use this brand forever and ever and ever and ever
Anna X.
Decent brush. Felt like any other toothbrush but I made the mistake of getting the soft one. I normally get medium so I think I may not have liked it simply because of that. If I were to get a medium it probably would have been fine.
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
As always, Colgate makes a great toothbrush. They get into every crack and crevice you need. I would say they make the best toothbrushes. Very inexpensive at Walmart or your grocery store. I will continue to buy Colgate products.
Danielle D.
Not really sure why this is called a whitening toothbrush because there isn't anything that it comes with two contribute to Whiter teeth. To me I found that it was just a normal toothbrush and it does it's job just like any other
Samantha G.
I love this toothbrush. It is the softest yet easiest to clean with. I may mother clean it and it stays clean smells fresh. The soft bristles do not hurt my sensitive teeth very easy to use I love love this toothbrush.
Hailey L.
Saint Cloud,Florida
I absolutely love Colgate whitening toothbrush. I have one on my sink at home and it's the only toothbrush I will use. You can pick one of these up at your local grocery store. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Abbey  M.
Edgerton, Missouri
I didn't see that this toothbrush had any power to whiten my teeth, but it was soft on my gums. I have sensitive gums so this was nice for that. I wouldn't necessarily recommend trying this for the whitening factor.
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
Colgate had me at whitening on this one! I love this toothbrush because it has a whitening center and a tongue scrubber built in. It's a great toothbrush for the price and easily found at your local Wal-Mart.
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
It's doesn't seem that different from any other toothbrush to me. It gets the job done and fit well in the mouth. The bristles last long and that's about it. Pricing isn't bad at all but j wouldn't buy again
Emily V.
Great product for the buy! Great tooth brush over all! The only reason I gave it a 3 stars was because the whiting paste can bleed all over the tooth brush and make it sticky and not able to be used again