BY COLGATE

Katie L.
This toothbrush works just fine. It's inexpensive and does the job. It doesn't irritate my sensitive gums, but it makes my teeth feel squeaky clean. I usually try a different toothbrush every time I purchase one, so I may not be buying again.
Drew J.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this toothbrush. I'm very picky when it comes to what I'm putting on my teeth. It actually helps to whiten and it cleans my teeth perfectly. I feel as if I just left the dentist when I brush my teeth in the morning! It's amazing!
Taylor D.
Martinsville, VA
I love this toothbrush. The bristles are smooth and it met all my expectations. I bought it because I was told it was a good brand . I use it after every meal . I will be buying again and so should you all.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brush, soft but not to soft, gets down an dirty into your teeth leaving nothing behind. Highly recommend. Colgate Whitening Toothbrush, Full Head Soft - 1 ea (6 Pack)
Haley J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best toothbrushes I have used. I tend to try a different toothbrush type every time I get a new one, but I am highly considering going back to this one. At first I didn't understand how the toothbrush could also help whiten, but I haven't switched my toothpaste and did notice a slightly whiter look to my teeth. I'm not sure of the science behind this, but I like it.
Laura D.
Richmond, BC
I wasn't really sure that this toothbrush would whiten my teeth, because it's just a toothbrush. I was already using a whitening toothpaste and mouthwash for a while before starting to use this brush, so I was REALLY shocked when I noticed that my teeth got whiter than they already were, about a week later.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
I love this toothbrush! The rubber grip on the part you hold is nice, adds a nice, secure touch to it. I love that it has the tongue massager/cleaner on the back part of it, too. The toothbrush itself does a great job also. For this price and quality of toothbrush, I really love it!
Hollis G.
I really liked this product. I am very picky about my teeth, and this left my teeth feeling clean. I felt I could get to all of the hard-to-reach spots and was able to effectively brush my teeth. I would recommend this product to others. I am satisfied.
Peyton N.
Charleston , SC
When I'm not using an electric toothbrush this is the toothbrush that I choose to use. I have sensitive teeth and the soft bristles give me a deep clean while also being gentle. I think that this is a great toothbrush and it's relatively inexpensive.
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always have one of these kept in my car for emergencies love how it get your teeth clean without over the scrubbing your teeth Walmart sells a wide variety and so does Walgreens and not too pricey it's a must-have and it's amazingly great colors