BY COLGATE

Haley J.
Haley J.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best toothbrushes I have used. I tend to try a different toothbrush type every time I get a new one, but I am highly considering going back to this one. At first I didn't understand how the toothbrush could also help whiten, but I haven't switched my toothpaste and did notice a slightly whiter look to my teeth. I'm not sure of the science behind this, but I like it.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Vancouver, BC
I wasn't really sure that this toothbrush would whiten my teeth, because it's just a toothbrush. I was already using a whitening toothpaste and mouthwash for a while before starting to use this brush, so I was REALLY shocked when I noticed that my teeth got whiter than they already were, about a week later.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
I love this toothbrush! The rubber grip on the part you hold is nice, adds a nice, secure touch to it. I love that it has the tongue massager/cleaner on the back part of it, too. The toothbrush itself does a great job also. For this price and quality of toothbrush, I really love it!
Olga Y.
Olga Y.
Colgate Whitening Toothbrush Full Head Soft is great for the whole family. I usually try to find good quality toothbrushes at a good value, and this fit the bill! It cleans the teeth well, and caters to the needs of the more sensitive children in the house.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA
Love these toothbrushes so much! My dentist sometimes gives use these for free and I love the texture of the brush. I always buy this whenever I need a new toothbrush. The brisels get into your teeth and do such a good job! I am a very satisfied customer.
Hollis G.
Hollis G.
I really liked this product. I am very picky about my teeth, and this left my teeth feeling clean. I felt I could get to all of the hard-to-reach spots and was able to effectively brush my teeth. I would recommend this product to others. I am satisfied.
Clarissia R.
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Compared to Oral B these toothbrushes always exceed my expectations. Even though it's a "soft" brush the bristles are sturdy and don't fold or bend right away. I stopped buying other brands and always stick to Colgate brushes for myself and my family.
Peyton N.
Peyton N.
Goose Creek, SC
When I'm not using an electric toothbrush this is the toothbrush that I choose to use. I have sensitive teeth and the soft bristles give me a deep clean while also being gentle. I think that this is a great toothbrush and it's relatively inexpensive.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
I always have one of these kept in my car for emergencies love how it get your teeth clean without over the scrubbing your teeth Walmart sells a wide variety and so does Walgreens and not too pricey it's a must-have and it's amazingly great colors
Carin R.
Carin R.
This is the best toothbrush ever because I have used this brand forever and ever.It works great and does the job.Yes it did meet my expectations because I trust this brand forever and ever.I will use this brand forever and ever and ever and ever