Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE #45 in Toothpaste

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
I will not brush with anything else. This brand has been my favorite brand since I was a kid and now I son brushes his teeth with this and we both have a beautiful smile
TISWAS Police 5 Shaw Taylor Credit Reference. I Morine Barnes must Stop Smoking. I have been referred to Gurinder Doulay Stop Smoking Clinic by Dr M Khoja and Dr Aneja also Anna Dental Hygienist at Lozells Dentist Handsworth in good faith Professionalism. I clean my teeth twice a day and after meals with Colgate Tartar Whitening Toothpaste and mouth as directed by dentist. The stains remain for me to see Anna Dental Hygienist. I am going through false teeth depressing anything but stressful. Morine Barnes 58. Donald 59, Myola 37 & Rommel Edwards 35. Graham 90.
Logan G.
Manhattan KS
This does help regulate the yellow of your teeth but it does not fully whiten them but it keeps my breath fresh and I had less plaque when I used it
Zoe D.
Bradford
I was told by my dentist I had tartar build up on my back teeth and to use a tartar control toothpaste. I chose this and it has broke the tartar down to the point my dentist is pleased
Becky S.
Spotsylvania
i absolutely love this toothpaste. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean while also providing whitening and fluoride treatment. It is extremely effective and it’s the toothpaste i’ve been buying for a while now
Taylor L.
Hated it! Did not make my mouth feel clean. I️ did not like the texture of the toothpaste.
ROLL HARD E.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I would highly recommend this product if you havent tried it already. Not too costly and very easy to find at your local stores. Im a repeat buyer
Diana R.
houston
Bueno e usado esta pasta de Colgate es buena si pero la frescura bocal no es buena en mi opinión
Matti G.
Cleveland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just wasn’t very impressed by Colgate. It didn’t leave my mouth feeling as clean as other brands.
Thalia H.
south salt lake
No cambio a Colgate por ninguna otra pasta, ya que las demás me provocan sensibilidad en los dientes
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.