Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Gina B.
Barbourville
My mom bought this to try and whiten our teeth. It seemed to work okay but it was a little on the higher price for tooth paste. We used it regularly and it seemed to help. I would recommend giving it a try, it helped our teeth.
Madysen R.
Aspers , PA
I didn’t like the taste at all! I also did not like the way it left my teeth feeling. The price was good though and it did clean my teeth.
brianna p.
detroit
Love it smells like mint love the feeling it gives you a refreshing feeling love it best toothpaste to me
lisa c.
I like to use whitening tooth paste because I am a smoker. I use this always. I bought a few days ago. I like it it take my stains off my teeth. I use it 1-2 times daily. I would recommend it to other if the want some cleaner teeth
Sophia T.
I like Colgate, but it just doesn’t give me that overall clean feeling, it’s like I have to try extra hard to get the plaque off, Crest just seems to break down plaque almost instantly. I brush my teeth twice a day everyday so it shouldn’t be that difficult to remove plaque.
Jay123v C.
Such a good brand , I love this brand so much . Can't wait to see more new prouducts from this places . I also love the holiday stuff as well .
Desiree R.
I bought this for my husband. He has tartar that builds up throughout the day so I figured it was worth a try. Well so far he has used it a few weeks now and to my surprise this toothpaste has actually worked in keeping the tartar buildup away! His teeth look so good all day ! If you have that tartar I recommend this toothpaste [product:colgate-tartar-protection-with-whitening-toothpaste,-2.5-oz] .
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I don’t like any Colgate products at all. I never feel like it’s actually giving my teeth that deep clean I need. I know there’s different types but this one in particular didn’t do the job and I would not repurchase
My mouth feels refreshed and clean works really well don't really see a difference like with whitening but I don't think that's what this kind of toothpaste is 4
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Trusted brand that does the job when I need to brush my teeth. As basic as it gets for toothpaste. Nothing too special.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.