Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE #33 in Toothpaste

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
Sabrathia J.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate is the only toothpaste I use I feel as if other brands just don't do as great as a job as Colgate. I recommend it to everyone I know.
Yvette J.
I find this toothpaste quite strong and it really doesn’t help most of the time when I need some stuff cleaned out
Ilham J.
I bought this toothpaste but I did not see any results from this product. I won't buy it again .i will try another product for good results
Cindy P.
Excelente producto de los mejores.. me gusta la sensacion de frescura que nos deja luego de lavarnos los dientes ...
Amanda F.
West Columbia
Like this tooth paste as it really helps with tarter control. Nice punch of fresh flavor. Would recommend as a good all around tooth paste.
Yenny R.
tacoma
Apenas llevo un mes provandola. Pero me parece que está muy buena. Me encanta el sabor y sobre todo que deja los dientes muy limpios
Vanessa L.
This works great, been using it for awhile and it keeps the smile looking white! And it's affordable!!
Lindy B.
Temperance, MI
Switched from Crest to this toothpaste about a year ago. I find that it works faster, and is longer lasting when it comes to whitening.
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, Al
This toothpaste worked well but left a bad after taste in my mouth that lasted almost all day!
Nicole M.
Fyffe, AL
It's a good toothpaste lasted me a long time just don't like this one as much as I do my 3D whitening toothpaste!!
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.