Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Vanessa L.
This works great, been using it for awhile and it keeps the smile looking white! And it's affordable!!
Lindy B.
Temperance, MI
Switched from Crest to this toothpaste about a year ago. I find that it works faster, and is longer lasting when it comes to whitening.
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, Al
This toothpaste worked well but left a bad after taste in my mouth that lasted almost all day!
Nicole M.
Fyffe, AL
It's a good toothpaste lasted me a long time just don't like this one as much as I do my 3D whitening toothpaste!!
Tess J.
I've been using this tooth paste all year and can say that it has stopped my teeth from becoming too yellow considering I am ann avid coffee drink and occasional smoker/wine-drinker. It isn't a replacement for teeth-whitening but certainly helps.
Nicole H.
winston salem
This toothepaste leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. The whitening quality works as well, but it is no miracle worker.
Emmanuel U.
Ecatepec estado de mexico
Es una muy buena pasta que deja blancos los dientes y deja una sensacion de frescura en especial esta presentacion con fluor aunque si se usa mas de tres veces al dia tambien puede quitar el esmalte natural a los dientes , pero es muy recomendable porque dura cerca de 1 hora y media la sensacion en la boca
Emily W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Since I am going to school to become a dental hygienist keeping my teeth clean is very important to me. I have serval different toothpaste brands that are my favorite and Colgate is one of them! The toothpaste flavor is actually not an overbearing mint flavor its just right. I also love how this helps whiten your teeth and helps control tartar and has fluoride. I would definitely buy this product again.
Andrea D.
Front Royal, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate has been one of the best brands around the world. It allows you to keep a shinning smile.
Vannessa N G.
Baytown, TX
I love this. I use it maybe 3 times a day before breakfast after lunch and before I go to bed. Your teeth start to whitened little by little
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.