Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Tracey W.
Tracey W.
Atlanta, GA
Fluoride can be potentially harmful to your teeth - I prefer all-natural ingredients. This also contains Propylene Glycol which is, essentially, antifreeze. They also include Sodium Saccharin which is an artificial sweetener although normally used in toothpastes. I prefer Tom's or Jason's toothpaste for Fluoride-free and anti-freeze free. I don't even care for Colgate's packaging or pricing either.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Broaddus, TX
Didnt like the taste and also didnt get my teethe white. used it for a couple of weeks.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
I hated the taste and feel of this toothpaste. It was not worth the $3 I spent for it at Walmart. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of different types of toothpastes out there. For the love of all that is good in this world, just don't buy this one.
Meira S.
Meira S.
I am not a fan of this toothpaste for one very specific reason: It feels incredibly gritty/chunky in my mouth.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I didn't like that i could taste and feel the difference with the fluoride. Not a fan at all!
I disliked this product and never bought again. Make sure you know what fluoride does before you put it in your mouth!
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Mississauga, ON
Didn't like the taste of this toothpaste in my mouth. It was too strong and I feel like it didn't even do that good of a job at getting my teeth clean and shiny.
Silkya D.
Silkya D.
York, PA
I wouldn't recommend this brand, all ingredients aren't stated & fluriode is a very dangerous & unsafe hazardous chemical go natural organic or oil pull. this isn't the best route. Dissatisfied
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
These do not whiten as well as other tooth pastes. They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Fyffe, AL
It's a good toothpaste lasted me a long time just don't like this one as much as I do my 3D whitening toothpaste!!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
West Springfield
To me toothpaste's job is to clean your teeth, not much you can say about it. I don't like some toothpaste that have a very strong after taste. Colgate is one of those toothpaste that does it job with no aftertaste
Danelli O.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.