Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE #45 in Toothpaste

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IN
Used one tube never bought it again. It did nothing. It barely even made my teeth feel clean. I figure why should I settle and have semi clean teeth. No thanks.
Breanne E.
Not a fan of fluoride or big brand companies. My teeth were terrible weak and super sensitive with this so I won't use it.
Steff M.
What a load of nonsense this company is. Their products are FILLED with harmful ingredients for people and the environment and they have mislead too many people to believe that they are the #1 product on the market. Do yourself a favor and stop poisoning yourselves and your families with this.
Rebecca R.
Springfield
The taste is terrible! It feels to much pasty and I gag every time I use it. I just can't. Can't get past the horrible taste
Tammy B.
Bonners Ferry
This tooth paste my teeth sensitive to hot and cold temperature foods and drinks. My dentist told me to quit using Colgate right away. It's bad for your teeth.
Haley S.
Oroville, CA
I like having a "minty" taste after I brush my teeth. When I use this I just taste baking soda and that is gross.
Maida S.
Didn’t like this one at all. It’s for sensitive teeth but it made my teeth even more sensative.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t like any Colgate products at all. I never feel like it’s actually giving my teeth that deep clean I need. I know there’s different types but this one in particular didn’t do the job and I would not repurchase
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
I did not like this toothpaste it left my teeth feeling gritty and not clean.. I did not see any difference in whitening of my teeth
Evie M.
San Clemente
Will never purchase again. Compared it to other toothpaste and it just didn't compare!
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.