Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE #33 in Toothpaste

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
Gina B.
Barbourville
My mom bought this to try and whiten our teeth. It seemed to work okay but it was a little on the higher price for tooth paste. We used it regularly and it seemed to help. I would recommend giving it a try, it helped our teeth.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
I always get so many complements on my teeth and I can honestly say it's all because of colgate! The tooth paste is really nice and I only use this brand. A lot compare colgate to crest- but crest is THE WORST toothpaste I have ever tried
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t like any Colgate products at all. I never feel like it’s actually giving my teeth that deep clean I need. I know there’s different types but this one in particular didn’t do the job and I would not repurchase
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t care for this all that much because the taste is alright and I don’t get that smooth clean feeling I get with other brands. I didn’t repurchase because of these reasons. I haven’t tried all of this brand.
Jenny S.
Always a brand you can trust for your family to use daily. It cleans them wonderfully getting rid of plaque and to gradually whiten with not having to worry about what's in it.
Emily W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Since I am going to school to become a dental hygienist keeping my teeth clean is very important to me. I have serval different toothpaste brands that are my favorite and Colgate is one of them! The toothpaste flavor is actually not an overbearing mint flavor its just right. I also love how this helps whiten your teeth and helps control tartar and has fluoride. I would definitely buy this product again.
Britney N.
I had a tube of this toothpaste given to me from my grandmother. I didn't love it. It is toothpaste so of course it did the job of cleaning my mouth and teeth, but I didn't love the taste of it or find that my mouth stayed fresh for long. I tend to use more natural toothpastes and to me, this one just had a "fake" taste.
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
I think Costco sells this as a 4-pack, which is why I got it (it's from Costco lol). I know this is the one that most dentists out there recommend, but it's just toothpaste to me. However, I do like how just a little bit can create the perfect amount of foam that can last me throughout my whole teeth brushing
Tracey W.
Asheville
Fluoride can be potentially harmful to your teeth - I prefer all-natural ingredients. This also contains Propylene Glycol which is, essentially, antifreeze. They also include Sodium Saccharin which is an artificial sweetener although normally used in toothpastes. I prefer Tom's or Jason's toothpaste for Fluoride-free and anti-freeze free. I don't even care for Colgate's packaging or pricing either.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
It works well I think. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and minty afterwards my teeth aren't really yellow so I don't know if the whitening capabilities apply. But it has been able to keep my teeth white while using it. I wouldn't mind purchasing this again if it's on sale.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.