Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Ana F.
McAllen, TX
Favorite brand, like the taste and is cheap, I would not change colgate for another brand
Kathleen R.
San Angelo, TX
Those two places perfect lose my breath feeling fresh and my teeth looking white all day
Penny S.
Broaddus, TX
Didnt like the taste and also didnt get my teethe white. used it for a couple of weeks.
Asya U.
White Pine, TN
Inexspensive. Great buy. I like this product. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I have been using this product for years. my teeth feel great. my breath stays fresh.
Candyce C.
My go to toothpaste! Leaves my breath fresh and my teeth looking and feeling clean!
Angie S.
Durand, MI
This toothpaste is the best, fresh taste. Smells good, leaves your mouth fresh.
Rachael G.
Homewood, AL
I like this toothpaste. I don't usually care what toothpaste I buy, but recently I bought this toothpaste and thought it was, ok. To me all toothpastes are pretty much the same. As long as it is minty and it makes me feel fresh then I will use it. This wasn't anything extraordinary, it was fine.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love this toothpaste. It makes my teeth feel smooth, and it doesn't leave a nasty taste for hours after. Most toothpastes dry out my lips after using for some reason, but this one lowers the dryness.
Silkya D.
York, PA
I wouldn't recommend this brand, all ingredients aren't stated & fluriode is a very dangerous & unsafe hazardous chemical go natural organic or oil pull. this isn't the best route. Dissatisfied
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.