Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Shante C.
Shante C.
Dacula, GA
Love this tooth paste and so does the kids. I would highly recommend this product. Will have your teeth and breath on point.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love this toothpaste so amazing and cleans and whitens my teeth very well I love it so much hands down best tooth paste
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
My teeth are whiter, I don't have tarter, my teeth just all together feel stronger and taste better! My breath is great.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Ballwin, MO
It works ok. Really didn't feel it whitens but has a pleasant flavor. I ended up leaving this product for Toms of Maine
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Carmichaels, PA
This toothpaste was okay! I liked it but it wasn't my favorite! I felt like it could do more and have better flavoring!
ARIXON L.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
I have always used this toothpaste , it is very refreshing and very clean leaves my teeth , I really like and recommend
Dina E.
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL
This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling clean and minty fresh. I feel like it removes most of the plague off my teeth.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Las Vegas, NV
This makes such a difference. My teeth are happy and white. Great for whitening. Every person in our house uses this.
Marla G.
Marla G.
There is nothing special or spectacular that stick outs to me with this toothpaste. It's just an ordinary toothpaste.
Areli A.
Areli A.
New Haven , CT
It's definitely not my favorite toothpaste for sure. I use is everyday obviously. I mean i do have to brush my teeth.
Danelli O.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.