Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Jenny P.
W Springfield, MA
To me toothpaste's job is to clean your teeth, not much you can say about it. I don't like some toothpaste that have a very strong after taste. Colgate is one of those toothpaste that does it job with no aftertaste
Breanna K.
Sweetwater, TN
To be honest, I did not really enjoy the taste of this product. It left a chalky aftertaste and was not desirable. However, I did feel like I got a good clean brush after I used it, and I bought it at a good value.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love this toothpaste. It makes my teeth feel smooth, and it doesn't leave a nasty taste for hours after. Most toothpastes dry out my lips after using for some reason, but this one lowers the dryness.
Vivian E.
Long Beach, CA
I like this toothpaste because first off it makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. And second because it whitens my teeth. I didn't see the difference till a couple weeks or maybe a month or two.
Silkya D.
York, PA
I wouldn't recommend this brand, all ingredients aren't stated & fluriode is a very dangerous & unsafe hazardous chemical go natural organic or oil pull. this isn't the best route. Dissatisfied
Sandra T.
Willard, OH
Usually I try the Colgate Cavity Protection but I bought this one by mistake and it was totally worth it. It really does what it says it does. I've seen that my teeth look better than ever.
Julie J.
Wallington, NJ
Cleans teeth and didn't cause any sensitivity. I usually buy whatever is the cheapest. Have yet to find a toothpaste with a "wow" factor. They all kinda work the same in my opinion
Marissa W.
Powell, WY
Keeps my teeth feeling strong! I've always had problems with me teeth but this toothpaste always seems to help. Takes a while for the whitening to start happening but it does work
Natasha W.
Berea, KY
I liked this product ok but I felt like I wanted more for my mouth after. I didn't care for the taste but other than that it worked pretty well and my teeth were still clean.
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
I love this product because it gives me a perfectly white smile after brushing. I've bought a lot of different whitening toothpastes and this one has worked the best so far.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.