Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE #43 in Toothpaste

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my te...1 Answers
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Trinity D.
Great toothpaste I like the taste but I don't like that when I get ready to eat it takes the taster away from my food but other than that its a great toothpaste.
Sarah E.
marlow
I think this is a cheaply made toothpaste. The price is reasonable but that is really the only positive thing about this product . The taste is bad and the texture is thick and gummy like.
Yesenia C.
Dallastown
I have used Colgate as a kid. I like how it make my breath feel so fresh and clean. The whiting part not so much I haven’t noticed any change. I buy my toothpaste where ever it’s on sale.
DBC M.
Su sabor me encanta siento que deja mi boca con buen olor,dejando que me sienta segura al hablar. Su frescura y el blanqueo en mis dientes se puede ver. No fue rapido es cm un tratamiento se debe continuar
$pooky W.
This is a good toothpaste, but I switched to crest in hopes for one that whitens like it says. These work well to keep your teeth clean and mouth refreshed, but not to whiten teeth.
Chandra M.
Stockton, CA
I like this toothpaste, I use it a lot. I’m not into weird flavors in toothpaste so this works for me. You can get it for a good price at most grocery or pharmacy or discount stores
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
I like that this combines two types of toothpaste into one, and it tastes good, but I haven’t noticed a ton of whitening. That is probably too much to ask of a toothpaste though.
Stephanie L.
Walden, NY
I like this toothpaste, it’s refreshing and I love just a plain minty taste. I can’t tell if my teeth are whiter or not but i use this every morning and recommend this product!
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
I will not brush with anything else. This brand has been my favorite brand since I was a kid and now I son brushes his teeth with this and we both have a beautiful smile
anabel e.
The taste is a bit strange but it is pretty effective at protecting your teeth from tartar. I would repurchase and I recommend it to anyone who struggles with this issue.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.