Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Sweetwater, TN
To be honest, I did not really enjoy the taste of this product. It left a chalky aftertaste and was not desirable. However, I did feel like I got a good clean brush after I used it, and I bought it at a good value.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I didn't like that i could taste and feel the difference with the fluoride. Not a fan at all!
I disliked this product and never bought again. Make sure you know what fluoride does before you put it in your mouth!
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always love my Colgate paste, because I fell my teeth more cleans, I can buy it everywhere, is very easy to find, I like more this paste, I feel more cleaning work, I always use my Colgate paste.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this tooth paste. I had braces for 3 years and it made my teeth very sensitive. This toothpaste works really well without making my teeth feel so sensitive. Totally recommend this product !
Vivian E.
Vivian E.
Long Beach, CA
I like this toothpaste because first off it makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. And second because it whitens my teeth. I didn't see the difference till a couple weeks or maybe a month or two.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this toothpaste for the past month to whiten my teeth and it has helped me whiten then. It was my first time purchasing it. Yes it is effective and its good. I really did liked it.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Slatington, PA
I always use this, it's something I always repurchase. It does a great job at protecting your teeth from cavities and it does whitens your teeth. An absolute must have in my everyday life.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Mcloud, OK
This is the only toothpaste we use, if for some odd reason the store I'm at doesn't have it , I will go somewhere else to get it. Toothpaste is a personal choice and for us this is it.
Julie J.
Julie J.
Wallington, NJ
Cleans teeth and didn't cause any sensitivity. I usually buy whatever is the cheapest. Have yet to find a toothpaste with a "wow" factor. They all kinda work the same in my opinion
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Powell, WY
Keeps my teeth feeling strong! I've always had problems with me teeth but this toothpaste always seems to help. Takes a while for the whitening to start happening but it does work
Danelli O.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.