Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE #45 in Toothpaste

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
Khoree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a pretty decent product. I definitely could see results as I use it each day. Of course it was not drastic results but it was still something. I would definitely buy it again. Overall, I was satisfied.
DBC M.
Su sabor me encanta siento que deja mi boca con buen olor,dejando que me sienta segura al hablar. Su frescura y el blanqueo en mis dientes se puede ver. No fue rapido es cm un tratamiento se debe continuar
Taunya S.
The taste was awful it wasn’t one that I’d buy again. I don’t feel like it freshened my breath or did a great job. I would say it’s not really effective imho i had heard ppl liked it but i am not a fan.!
Chelsey D.
Great product. I like Colgate, but they’re not my top choice. They’re a little more gritty than crest, and they’re both close in price, so although I don’t have any problems with this one, It’s not my first choice.
Savannah F.
Saltville , VA
This toothpaste is okay. It burns my mouth because the mint flavor is very intense. It cleans your teeth nicely but it hurts my mouth. I wouldn’t recommend this or repurchase this. It’s an okay product.
Kelly S.
My husband likes Colgate and I’m a Crest girl. I find the prices about the same.

I do think Colgate is slightly more whitening.

I do not like the traditional tubes as it’s hard to get all the paste out.
Jessica P.
Rupert
I wasn’t a huge fan of the gritty feeling that was left in my mouth after brushing with this toothpaste. I felt like my teeth got clean but ultimately the grit and the overall taste was a deal breaker.
Sarah E.
marlow
I think this is a cheaply made toothpaste. The price is reasonable but that is really the only positive thing about this product . The taste is bad and the texture is thick and gummy like.
$pooky W.
This is a good toothpaste, but I switched to crest in hopes for one that whitens like it says. These work well to keep your teeth clean and mouth refreshed, but not to whiten teeth.
Chandra M.
Stockton
I like this toothpaste, I use it a lot. I’m not into weird flavors in toothpaste so this works for me. You can get it for a good price at most grocery or pharmacy or discount stores
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.