Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE #45 in Toothpaste

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
Tara S.
Cheviot
Basic toothpaste that gets the job done. I don't notice a significant whitening effect like it advertises but it leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Love this toothpaste. You have to use it for a while to actually see any "whitening" . It doesn't strip your teeth like other toothpastes with whitening.
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this toothpaste even my dentist recommends it!! 2 most important problems with one solution. Brightens and reduce your plaque with Tartar control
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
It leaves my breath smelling great, but I have not seen any whitening differences in my teeth.
I wouldn't buy this specific product from Colgate again.
Kelsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my fav. (I prefer crest whitening to this) but it’s not bad. Good for the value but I prefer other brands. I may purchase it again if it’s on sale.
Kimberly P.
Cedar Park, TX
I like this toothpaste a lot because it does whiten some and my teeth feel really clean. It is a good value also. Its my husband favorite toothpaste.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These do not whiten as well as other tooth pastes. They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening.
Irene H.
I've been using Colgate toothpaste since I can remember it's the only toothpaste my parents would buy growing up and now it's the only one I purchase
Taylor M.
Muncie, IN
Makes my mouth feel very clean and has a good taste. Only 4 stars because it doesn't help my sore gums Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste
Samantha T.
Massapequa, NY
This is my go-to toothpaste. I love that it has some whitening effects and the tartar control. It always leaves my mouth smelling fresh and great!
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.