Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Amber C.
Amber C.
Gulfport, MS
This is my favorite toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I love the taste, the consistency of the tooth paste, and how it leave my teeth feeling. Other products will leave my teeth feeling like they are not completely clean, this does not do that.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
AWESOME for changing hair color (if you are like me and you use fantasy colors)
Angela G.
Angela G.
My boyfriend uses this and I love it! His hair smells delicious all the time! And the best part is that it doesn't dry up his scalp.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
This product works well against dandruff, which is why you would buy it. But i didn't like the way it made my hair feel. Almost like it did not clwan it good enough.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Temperance, MI
Switched from Crest to this toothpaste about a year ago. I find that it works faster, and is longer lasting when it comes to whitening.
Mariana V.
Mariana V.
San Bernardino, CA
Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference! And it leaves you with such a fresh feeling
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Cordele, GA
Great product ...only one that my family uses. Great feeling and taste is not strong.
Faith M.
Faith M.
I like this toothpaste because it makes my mouth feel really fresh and it makes my teeth look whiter.
carrie m.
carrie m.
Hibbs, PA
Danelli O.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.