Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Sandra T.
Willard, OH
Usually I try the Colgate Cavity Protection but I bought this one by mistake and it was totally worth it. It really does what it says it does. I've seen that my teeth look better than ever.
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
I love this product because it gives me a perfectly white smile after brushing. I've bought a lot of different whitening toothpastes and this one has worked the best so far.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
This product works well against dandruff, which is why you would buy it. But i didn't like the way it made my hair feel. Almost like it did not clwan it good enough.
Cindy T.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great toothpaste. It's minty enough to give. A fresh clean feel in your mouth. The tartar protection is great too! It prevents buildup on your teeth.
Alejandra P.
I don't really use anything but colgate and this one is one of my favorite. I sorta of just rotate them around and use/try their different ones every month.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I love the taste, the consistency of the tooth paste, and how it leave my teeth feeling. Other products will leave my teeth feeling like they are not completely clean, this does not do that.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
These do not whiten as well as other tooth pastes. They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening.
Mariam R.
Westfield, MA
Great product! Leaves your mouth and teeth not only feeling but looking clean. I would recommend Colgate to anyone.
Love this toothpaste. You have to use it for a while to actually see any "whitening" . It doesn't strip your teeth like other toothpastes with whitening.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
This toothpaste is one of my favorites! #Colgate is my favorite brand to use! This product works great n taste great! #HighlyRecommendIt
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.