Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE #45 in Toothpaste

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
I grew up using this toothpaste as well as crest and all those other brands and I never had any issues with them until I got older and learned about the harmful affects of nonorganic products and I tried more natural toothpastes and I've noticed a difference! Regular toothpaste kills both the good and bad bacteria, the good bacteria kills the bad bacteria and without it there's nothing to fight the bad bacteria which causes bad breath and other issues. My breath smells better longer and there isn't a gross after taste or film over my teeth afterwords. I'll definitely be sticking to natural/organic toothpaste from now on!
Desiree R.
I bought this for my husband. He has tartar that builds up throughout the day so I figured it was worth a try. Well so far he has used it a few weeks now and to my surprise this toothpaste has actually worked in keeping the tartar buildup away! His teeth look so good all day ! If you have that tartar I recommend this toothpaste [product:colgate-tartar-protection-with-whitening-toothpaste,-2.5-oz] .
Louise S.
Chandler
My fiancé really loves this toothpaste. It makes his teeth feel really
Clean, and his breath fresh it has taken some staining away. He has been using for 5 months now. I use it as well and I just love it. I drink a lot of coffee. Not really noticing any color change but this is the best toothpaste and it’s not really expensive ‘
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like Colgate toothpaste but, not this one. It doesn’t matter how much I put on my toothbrush, it doesn’t feel clean at the end. There aren’t any bubbles. I just spit out this thin white liquid. My teeth don’t feel clean and by the end of the morning, I need to brush my teeth again. I won’t buy this one anymore.
Courtney G.
Hoover
This toothpaste is thicker than most but leaves a refreshing clean taste. Even after using a whole tube, i don’t notice my teeth being significantly whiter. I will continue to purchase Colgate brand, i won’t purchase this kind. Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mint
Steff M.
What a load of nonsense this company is. Their products are FILLED with harmful ingredients for people and the environment and they have mislead too many people to believe that they are the #1 product on the market. Do yourself a favor and stop poisoning yourselves and your families with this.
Drea L.
Great toothpaste, leaves you really feeling minty fresh and leaves you with a super clean feeling. I like the extra fluoride component to really help with the teeth and i drink a lot of tea so i like that this has the whitening element to it and i do see a difference after continued use.
Carrie D.
Indian Trail
When it comes to being picky or having brand loyalty, my tooth paste is never anything but Colgate. My husband insists on buying the whitening type because he swears it works to make his teeth whiter. I choose it just because I feel it tastes better and has a better mouth feel.
Sophia T.
I like Colgate, but it just doesn’t give me that overall clean feeling, it’s like I have to try extra hard to get the plaque off, Crest just seems to break down plaque almost instantly. I brush my teeth twice a day everyday so it shouldn’t be that difficult to remove plaque.
Sereen Y.
Works greats. Effective. Teeth feel so clean whenever I use this specific kind. Don’t really notice that whitening property but I don’t notice it with any other toothpaste either. It’s good at whitening per say after you eat or drink something that stains your teeth.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.