Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Meagan M.Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE #32 in Toothpaste

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
Doree L.
I hate this product. It did not protect my teeth, in fact, it damage my teeth more that my dentist told me to stop using it. My dentist told me that his patients told him they used Colgate but their products failed on them and instead did damage. My sister doesn’t like this brand either and she felt the paste was in cheap quality. It failed on my parents as well. I will never buy this product ever again. Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
Alexandra B.
San Jose
I have been using this product for a while because my dentist recommended this brand. I love how clean it makes my teeth feel and also the flavor. I do, however, wish that it did a better job with lightning. I have really sensitive teeth so white strips sometimes leave a sensitivity so I wish this toothpaste did a better job with whitening
Courtney G.
Hoover
This toothpaste is thicker than most but leaves a refreshing clean taste. Even after using a whole tube, i don’t notice my teeth being significantly whiter. I will continue to purchase Colgate brand, i won’t purchase this kind. Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mint
Steff M.
What a load of nonsense this company is. Their products are FILLED with harmful ingredients for people and the environment and they have mislead too many people to believe that they are the #1 product on the market. Do yourself a favor and stop poisoning yourselves and your families with this.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Love this!! Really really whitens my teeth. You get better results the longer you use it!! Whitens after just a few uses but gets even better! A little more expensive than most toothpastes, but definitely worth it. Could taste better, it’s not the best tasting. Very satisfied with the results.
Drea L.
Great toothpaste, leaves you really feeling minty fresh and leaves you with a super clean feeling. I like the extra fluoride component to really help with the teeth and i drink a lot of tea so i like that this has the whitening element to it and i do see a difference after continued use.
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
OK I’ll use this product every day but I am currently looking for other teeth whitening regimens something to help me keep my white pearly all the time so if y’all have any please like recommended to me but I do love this product I would definitely recommend for people to use this
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
My dentist recommended this after one of my visits because I guess I had a lot of tartar built up on my back teeth. It seems to work well enough; I don't have the tools to get a good look back there but my teeth do feel a little cleaner after using this so maybe it's working? d:
Wyona C.
this is an old time favorite and has stood the test of time.  The price is much better than other brands and it does it's job just as well.  I like the smoother taste as compared to some other brands.  If you are shopping on a budget, get this one for sure.
Sereen Y.
Works greats. Effective. Teeth feel so clean whenever I use this specific kind. Don’t really notice that whitening property but I don’t notice it with any other toothpaste either. It’s good at whitening per say after you eat or drink something that stains your teeth.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.