Colgate Whitening Tartar Control Plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, Crisp Mint 8.2 Oz (Pack of 5)

BY COLGATE #32 in Toothpaste

Fights tartar for whiter teeth. colgate tartar control whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! fights tartar build-up. removes stains to whiten teeth. fights cavities. tartar is a yellow mineral build-up. along with daily surface stains it... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I really enjoy the Colgate toothpaste because it is affordable and a great quality product. I feel that it does a great job at cleaning your teeth and keeping your mouth feeling clean throughout the day. As an individual who socializes constantly I definitely recommend this product.
Natalie C.
Murrieta, CA
I’ve used this specific brand of toothpaste for years now and I just love it! It’s sold at a great price and it makes my teeth so white! It has a fresh and minty taste to to so it leaves you with amazing smelling breathe! This is definitely my go to drugstore toothpaste
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
this product is great for my teeth and it works so well. it cleans well and my teeth are whiter. it met my expectations and i would recommend it to anyone. i repeatedly use this product and it taste good and its just  a great product and it is very useful
We get the five pack just so we don’t have to continue to go back and get tooth paste. I have sensitive teeth, this does not work for me but I still use it, my teeth has gotten more sensitive now that my braces are off and this does not help at all
Aurora A.
I only use colgate or crest. I don’t have anything bad to say about colgate, but when I have the choice of buying it verse crest, I always choose crest. I only use it if my mom buys it for me, but if I had to choose, I would ask her to buy crest.
Brittany H.
This toothpaste does half the job. I feel like it really scrubs my teeth clean, but it also leaves a horrible taste which makes me feel like it isn't doing much for my breath. I would go with a different product next time
This toothpaste didn’t really work for me I bought it at Walgreens it was pretty pricey for toothpaste. I didn’t see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. It wasn’t very effective. I wouldn’t buy this product again.
Sabrina B.
Portland, OR
This one I use more regularly. I like the taste and feel of it but it doesn’t seem to actually whiten my teeth. I’m not sure if any of the toothpastes that advertise it actually do but it worked to clean my teeth well.
Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
We have a house full of kids. This toothpaste helps us keep their teeth healthy and white. The flavor isn’t too overpowering and it does what it’s suppose to do. We’ve purchased this for years and will continue to
Rachel D.
I buy this product in bulk at sams club. It is a great toothpaste leaving my mouth and teeth feeling super fresh and clean! One tube lasts a long time, even with two people using it. I would highly recommend it!