Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by member-29c5a6854

BY COLGATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Fluoride Toothpaste.  Fights Tartar for Whiter Teeth.  With Stain Fighters Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! Fights tartar build-up Removes stains to whiten teeth Fights cavities Tartar is a yellow mineral build-up.  Along with daily surface stains it dulls the natural whiteness of your teeth.   Colgate Tartar Protection Whitening s dual action system helps prevent tartar from sticking to your teeth. . . . while cleaning crystals help remove daily surface stains leaving your smile bright and clean. For Healthy Teeth: Brush your teeth at least twice a day Floss daily Visit your dentist regularly. see more...

• Does it whitened your teeth as advertised? 4 Answers
  • This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth real...1 Answers
Colgate Whitening Tartar Control plus Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "I've literally used Colgate all my life and it has never let me down so I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my teeth feeling clean and smooth, my breath fresh." in 1 review
  • "They are an okay tooth paste and refresh, but they really do not create a long lasting whitening." in 1 review
  • "Great price always on sale." in 1 review
  • "Only toothpaste I use & I love it every time I brush my teeth I can see the difference!" in 1 review
Rachael G.
Homewood, AL
I like this toothpaste. I don't usually care what toothpaste I buy, but recently I bought this toothpaste and thought it was, ok. To me all toothpastes are pretty much the same. As long as it is minty and it makes me feel fresh then I will use it. This wasn't anything extraordinary, it was fine.
Emily W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Since I am going to school to become a dental hygienist keeping my teeth clean is very important to me. I have serval different toothpaste brands that are my favorite and Colgate is one of them! The toothpaste flavor is actually not an overbearing mint flavor its just right. I also love how this helps whiten your teeth and helps control tartar and has fluoride. I would definitely buy this product again.
Britney N.
I had a tube of this toothpaste given to me from my grandmother. I didn't love it. It is toothpaste so of course it did the job of cleaning my mouth and teeth, but I didn't love the taste of it or find that my mouth stayed fresh for long. I tend to use more natural toothpastes and to me, this one just had a "fake" taste.
Mandy W.
San Francisco, CA
I think Costco sells this as a 4-pack, which is why I got it (it's from Costco lol). I know this is the one that most dentists out there recommend, but it's just toothpaste to me. However, I do like how just a little bit can create the perfect amount of foam that can last me throughout my whole teeth brushing
Tracey W.
Atlanta, GA
Fluoride can be potentially harmful to your teeth - I prefer all-natural ingredients. This also contains Propylene Glycol which is, essentially, antifreeze. They also include Sodium Saccharin which is an artificial sweetener although normally used in toothpastes. I prefer Tom's or Jason's toothpaste for Fluoride-free and anti-freeze free. I don't even care for Colgate's packaging or pricing either.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
It works well I think. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and minty afterwards my teeth aren't really yellow so I don't know if the whitening capabilities apply. But it has been able to keep my teeth white while using it. I wouldn't mind purchasing this again if it's on sale.
Tammy S.
Mayflower, AR
i think it has been drilled into me that crest is the only way to go. I do like the colgate, but to me it has a funny taste that i just couldn't get over. Colgate for kids worked well for my boys when they were younger though. Not for me, but we all have our own tastes!
Laura M.
Lehi, UT
I have been using this for a while i like to use toothpaste with a tater control plus the whitening. I think that it is super effective and has totally met my expectations. I think that it is alright compared to alternatives , maybe just up the sensitive teeth option.
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
I thought this was okay but not my favorite. I got a lot better of results from Crest 3D Glamorous White Toothpaste. This was very average for me, but I did not think I would have amazing results. I had never tried this, I just picked it up because it was on sale.
Kai L.
Nashville, TN
I buy this toothpaste all the time because i can usually find it on sale and they put out coupons a lot. my kid also uses this brand because it is a nice basic little kid toothpaste. i always add baking soda to my teeth and it works really well to whiten teeth i swear.
Danelli O.
Does it whitened your teeth as advertised?
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This is a great just everyday toothpaste. It cleans my teeth really well and has a nice classic flavor.