Colgate Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Brisk Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Emily A.

BY COLGATE #16 in Toothpaste

Colgate?? Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Fluoride Toothpaste.
Baking soda & peroxide.
Brisk Mint?? paste. see more...

• How effective is this toothpaste?1 Answers
  • How long do you use this product before you see a difference it c...1 Answers
  • How much progress in whiteness of my teeth should I see?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
I bought this tooth past a few times, the first time i bought it it burnes my gums and irritated my gums bay but it did work it made my teeth feel super clean and lasted most of the day. If you have sensitive teeth like i do i wouldnt recommend this because it does irritate your gums but if you dont i recommend it, it works very well and stays clean for a few hours
Kamalich G.
This is the only type of tooth paste my family uses I have to admit that every time I do use it my gums bleed just a little it could be that I’m just scrubbing too hard but my teeth never feel like they have some sort of residue as I’ve experienced with other tooth paste
Maria Z.
This is always one of my go too tooth paste ! Can ve purchased pretty much anywhere and at a reasonable price. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and minty. This is a toothpaste we use on a regular in our household. And we will continue to use it (:
Gabbe S.
Portland
I didn’t like how it seemed to have a lot of baking soda. It really didn’t help whiten my teeth either. Did an average job of cleaning my teeth. Hasn’t been the best toothpaste I have used. Doesn’t have as many natura products in it either. 5/10.
Aubrey H.
Murphysboro , IL
I like this toothpaste because I like how it taste, it dosent leave that nasty mint flavor it’s not strong. But I’m not sure if it’s really “whitening” I haven’t seen a change in my tooth color but I would recommend if your looking for a toothpaste.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am absolutely in love with this great product! It’s leaves my teeth feeling so clean and my mouth refreshing. It’s gentle on my teeth and doesn’t affect them in any sensitivity. It’s great smelling and clean long lasting on my breathe
Patti J.
Westborough
I like Colgate products better than most other brands. I've tried many different varieties of Colgate toothpaste and like them all, although I can't say I notice a difference between them. I do notice my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Hailey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy this flavor. Colgate tastes well and is pretty effective. I used the whole tube but did not notice any changed. My teeth were still healthy but I could have purchased an alternative and would have had the same experience.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
lisa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t really know if I like this bubbleColgate Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Toothpaste - Brisk Mint, 6.4 oz . Got it from Walmart. It’s ok but I don’t like the ways the bubbles make my gums feel. I might purchase it again.
Destiny C.
pauls valley, OK
Does this toothpast bubbles up ?
Paphosa P.
Belgrade
How effective is this toothpaste?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How long do you use this product before you see a difference it color?
Idalmy M.
Bronx, NY
How much progress in whiteness of my teeth should I see?