Colgate Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Brisk Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Emily A.

BY COLGATE #14 in Toothpaste

Colgate?? Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Fluoride Toothpaste.
Baking soda & peroxide.
Brisk Mint?? paste. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
I bought this tooth past a few times, the first time i bought it it burnes my gums and irritated my gums bay but it did work it made my teeth feel super clean and lasted most of the day. If you have sensitive teeth like i do i wouldnt recommend this because it does irritate your gums but if you dont i recommend it, it works very well and stays clean for a few hours
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I lot of 3 pack of this at Walmart it was on sale I don't know honestly don't think that it whitens your teeth any better than any other toothpaste I haven't seen any difference in my teeth at all. You would think your teeth would freeze up the way that peroxide fizzes up and it doesn't do that at all. Not something that I would be purchasing again.
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Pretty good toothpaste just not my favorite I have ever used. I didn’t notice a HUGE difference in the color of my teeth. The price was good but all together the product just didn’t hit home for me and I will not be buying this again. Mainly because I’m looking for a good product to whiten my teeth.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is a great toothpaste and I really liked the formula with oxygenated bubbles. It makes me feel like my teeth were getting really clean and the taste wasn't bad either. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes to feel like they're getting a really good cleaning out of their toothpaste.
Kamalich G.
This is the only type of tooth paste my family uses I have to admit that every time I do use it my gums bleed just a little it could be that I’m just scrubbing too hard but my teeth never feel like they have some sort of residue as I’ve experienced with other tooth paste
Tati 🇩.
Not bad at all only thing is i Dont whites nothing or Thats what i think. Makes ur breath minty if u use more then a pea size of course! It take me two months and a half to finish a whole thing and i have four people in my house whAt is pretty good if you ask me.
Haileigh C.
Williamsburg, VA
I love the way this toothpaste feels after using it. It always makes me mouth feel minty fresh and it’s a product my whole family uses. I have seen a difference in my teeth from usuing it and it has provided me with a difference in whiteness in my teeth
Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.
Gabbe S.
Portland
I didn’t like how it seemed to have a lot of baking soda. It really didn’t help whiten my teeth either. Did an average job of cleaning my teeth. Hasn’t been the best toothpaste I have used. Doesn’t have as many natura products in it either. 5/10.
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I love this product because it whitens my teeth and the price is very affordable. I have seen a drastic change in the whiteness of my teeth and it hasn't caused them to be sensitive which is definitely a great thing. I would highly recommend to others.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Does this toothpast bubbles up ?
Paphosa P.
Belgrade
How effective is this toothpaste?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How long do you use this product before you see a difference it color?
Idalmy M.
Bronx, NY
How much progress in whiteness of my teeth should I see?
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where do you like to buy this product?