Colgate Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Brisk Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Emily A.

BY COLGATE #83 in Toothpaste

Colgate?? Whitening Oxygen Bubbles Fluoride Toothpaste.
Baking soda & peroxide.
Brisk Mint?? paste. see more...

• How effective is this toothpaste?1 Answers
  • How long do you use this product before you see a difference it c...1 Answers
  • How much progress in whiteness of my teeth should I see?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abby A.
It is ok. It is a good toothpaste, but it didn't get my teeth as white and j would have likes (and I don't have over the top goals for my teeth).

I was bad to my teeth growing up. I didn't brush as regularly as I should have. So as a result my teeth get a yellow-y tint to them faster than normal (even though I brush) so when I use a toothpaste that says it is supposed to help whiten..... And it doesn't really do much for me....
Estefania G.
Product is okay, but I have noticed that it leaves a film on your teeth. Perhaps that's why they say that it "protects you up to 12 hours" or whatever the label says (I don't have it in front of me right now). I find myself scrubbing my top teeth with my finger AFTER I use my toothbrush and this toothpaste--I guess if I used the gel it may not be the same? Overall, it's a good product.
Sydnee C.
Jacksonville, NC
I have been using this toothpaste after getting a free sample while I was at the dentist. After I used up all of that free sample I had to go out and purchase more! It has a nice mint taste that isn't too overpowering, and I did start to see a change in my teeth color without the sensitivity! I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to others.
Joan B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I was a little disappointed with this product, too minty for my taste and
I didn't notice any real whitening. Bought this at Walmart, price was reasonable, used it twice a day until the tube was used up. I probably won't buy it again, but I'm sure if you like a minty taste you will enjoy this tooth paste
Stephanie C.
My teeth felt super clean and my breath smelled great after using. I did notice a very small amount of whitening after using this toothpaste but nothing too crazy. I would recommend more for the taste and the cleanliness I felt after using this product and would repurchase this as well.
Emily N.
I have always used this toothpaste since I am a tea and coffee drinker. It never fails to keep my teeth fresh and sparkling white. The oxygen bubbles create a very satisfying foaming effect and the taste is very nice. I always feel that i am cleaning my teeth very well when I use this.
Lu H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've tried several different toothpastes. I've always used crest and decided to try this because of the whitening. I did not notice any whitening effects unfortunately. The toothpaste did of course make my teeth feel cleaned but I wanted something with more whitening effects.
Abby M.
florence, AL
I love the whitening oxygen bubbles mint toothpaste! This was my first time using it and I love it so much. I use it every single time I brush my teeth. Its super effective and feels so fresh in my mouth. I will definitely buy this product again. and recommend it!
Hayley S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
This really does get my teeth white. Leaves a great minty feeling. I like how it foams up. Great price and is available in a lot of stores. However, it does seem like a lot of other whitening toothpastes. It is a good value for the product. I would recommend it
Dariana G.
El Monte , CA
This toothpaste is great I use it every day every night. It leaves my mouth being very clean and fresh and not I weird taste in my mouth. I always purchase this toothpaste. I've tried other toothpastes but never satisfied me, so I always come back to this one !
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Does this toothpast bubbles up ?
Paphosa P.
Belgrade
How effective is this toothpaste?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How long do you use this product before you see a difference it color?
Idalmy M.
Bronx, NY
How much progress in whiteness of my teeth should I see?