BY COLGATE

Pulsating bristles sweep plaque away and gently removes food particles from the teeth. Stationary bristles massages and stimulates gums. Brush refill head fits on all Colgate powered toothbrushes. Cleans, polishes, and massages. Powered tip cleans deep between teeth and polishes tooth surfaces.

One package containing two toothbrush replacement heads
Powered tip cleans deep between teeth and polishes tooth surfaces
Stationary bristles massages and stimulates gums
Fits on all Colgate powered toothbrushes

Nicole M.
Boston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually clicked on the replacement heads by accident but I recently purchased this toothbrush and OMG I am so impressed. I had a way more expensive electric toothbrush and I figured why not give it a go? I've heard great reviews about this toothbrush, and the price was reasonable, so let's try it out. My teeth are very sensitive but a friend of mine who also has sensitive teeth told me that she had no issues with this toothbrush at all. When I began using it, I started noticing that when I spit (not to gross you out) but it wasn't the normal color I usually spit out. Well of course I looked this right up and come to find out, it's all the grime that's been sitting in between my teeth!!! I am so happy with this purchase and I feel like this is going to be a staple in my bathroom for a very long time!
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
Very soft and delicate power toothbrush that keeps your teeth white and smelling fresh for longer!For me there are no cons but if you use them a lot they will stop working!Good p ic and prevents cavities
Monica B.
Woodville
The replacement has a really soft and very easy to replace on the toothbrush . They are very inexpensive to replace. I like the way it cleans my teeth and I feel refresh . I usually replace mine every month but I’m sure they last longer. I would recommend the whole system the tooth brush and replacements. 👍👍
Melanie H.
This is one I use all the time. It works, much cheaper than most electric toothbrushes and the battery conveniently lasts about as long as you need the toothbrush for.
Morgan E.
Bozrah
I usually love Colgate, but this one just didn’t feel like it was getting the job done. I’ve used more effective toothbrushes, and the arm and hammer ones I find do a better job. Wasn’t very satisfied, and I’ll be sticking to something else. :(
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
I get these replacements heads anytime I’m in need of a new one. I love the whitening power it has. These are well worth the price of you have a power toothbrush. I will continue to use for as long as I have my spin brush.
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
Keeps my teeth whitening, what is the cheapest ones I Walmart. I brush my teeth and times every day because I'm scared of getting cavities. I like to use crease white strips but Colgate makes a great toothbrush also
Alyssa D.
the battery only lasts a few months but the brush really gets in there. you can purchase separate toothbrush parts so you don’t have to spend tooo much but i just wish the battery lasted longer than what it does
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this toothbrush is pretty good quality. It cleans between the teeth and the motion of the motorized brush helps clean better than a non-motorized toothbrush.
Cassie P.
Louisville , KY
Easy to replace the head on my electric tooth brush. I brush twice a day and feel that the Colgate brand lasts longer than other electric tooth brushes I have used in the past. I try to catch there replacement heads on sale to minimize the cost