BY COLGATE #19 in Toothbrushes

Designed for comfortable brushing, the Colgate® Wave Toothbrush is a soft toothbrush with multi-level bristles for a deep mouth clean.

Benefits
Multi-angle cross bristles designed to reach between teeth
Compact head effectively cleans hard-to-reach areas
Tongue cleaner to gently remove odor causing bacteria
Non-slip rubber handle for a comfortable grip

Available In

Soft, medium bristle firmness

Katie M.
This toothbrush works well. It cleaned my teeth well and would get the plaque and anything else such as food that was stuck in my teeth out. I was satisfied with this toothbrush and would recommend it to others. I’m not currently using this brush because I got a new one and I’m not picky with my toothbrushes so I just bought the first one I saw. I like this toothbrush.
Brandon P.
Austin, TX
This is a great and easy tooth brush for everyone and anyone. The handle is great and the raised bumps on the middle help right where you hold the brush, so even if it gets wet or "slippery" it won't slip and fall out of your hand. Plus it comes in a few different colors too. So pink isn't your only choice.
Alex Nicole G.
Colgate® WHITENING Motion® Power Toothbrush Replacement Heads Soft I've used these in the past. I don't like them as much as my oral b ones, so I didn't repurchase. I have very sensitive teeth and these just didn't work for me.
Alicia D.
North Canton
Great tooth brush I get mine in soft because my gums are sensitive. I use it several times a day great price last a long time only thing I don’t like is the head is big and I have a little mouth just like all brushes
Alexa M.
I bought Colgate's "The Wave" Toothbrush as a fill in for my normal toothbrush, when the store was out of my stock on mine. It did not cost too much and I had planned on purchasing my regular toothbrush as soon as it was available. I ended up using this toothbrush for about two months and I really did not like it. I had to buy the soft bristled toothbrush and I really felt as though the toothbrush was not getting my teeth as clean as it should have. I always felt I had to brush longer and harder or my mouth did not feel clean. Often, after rinsing, I would go back and brush again.
Bailee H.
Auburn
Super easy to use, love Colgate toothbrushes because they do such a good job getting in every nook and cranny of my teeth and making sure I don’t have any food or gunk to cause cavities
Bailey B.
Kaneohe, HI
I am not very picky when it comes to toothbrushes. I usually look for what is cheapest and go with that one. Ever since I started using this one, I can’t see myself using any other.
Mariah T.
This toothbrush gets in all of the hard to reach devices of my mouth while being gentle. Helps my mouth feel very clean and fresh after every brush. Would definitely recommend.
Kelsey W.
Selma
I still sometimes buy this toothbrush I've used it several times in the past. I've never had any issues with it and would recommend it. It's one of the most affordable ones.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked how this brush worked. My mom bought me 5 of these and they work really well I really enjoy washing my teeth with theses types of brushes. I think that they work great, they are super effective when it comes to cleaning all your mouth.