BY COLGATE #8 in Toothbrushes

Designed for comfortable brushing, the Colgate® Wave Toothbrush is a soft toothbrush with multi-level bristles for a deep mouth clean.

Benefits
Multi-angle cross bristles designed to reach between teeth
Compact head effectively cleans hard-to-reach areas
Tongue cleaner to gently remove odor causing bacteria
Non-slip rubber handle for a comfortable grip

Available In

Soft, medium bristle firmness

Jolissa V.
I use this toothbrush and it’s bristles are so soft and it cleans my teeth so well. It’s very effective in getting out all the junk in my teeth after I eat. Because the bristles are so soft it does wear down pretty fast. But overall it’s a great toothbrush for sensitive teeth.
Chloe E.
Tampa, FL
So soft on my teeth and gums!! I’d have to say that’s my favorite part about this toothbrush. Like I said in a previous review, I have VERY sensitive gums and I’m the first one to bleed if I brush my teeth to hard. BUT this toothbrush is by far the best one I’ve used yet.
Alex Nicole G.
Colgate® WHITENING Motion® Power Toothbrush Replacement Heads Soft I've used these in the past. I don't like them as much as my oral b ones, so I didn't repurchase. I have very sensitive teeth and these just didn't work for me.
Trè R.
Fairburn
This is a toothbrush that I use daily the soft bristles are good for people with sensitive gums they don’t poke or stab you in the mouth . This toothbrush works well I don’t have any cons for the brush it gets the job done
Brianna R.
This toothbrush works very well! It doesn’t get very weak after a few uses. When I brush my teeth the back of the brush for the tongue is a life saver. I never knew there were that much bacteria there. Highly recommend.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Great great tooth brush! I get these from my job at a dental office. We only order these to give to the patients. It reached even the hardest to reach areas of the teeth in the back. I high recommend no complains here.
Veronica G.
Brownsville, TX
Ive been using this toothbrush for the past year. It met my expectations. I love it! I use it three times a day. I buy a new toothbrush every 3 months. I bought it at Walmart. I would highly recommend it to others
Karla C.
San Rafael
Not the best toothbrush. Does a okay job of giving you a clean mouth sensation. And isn’t the most comfortable to hold. I was underwhelmed and I wouldn’t purchase it again. Don’t recommend to others.
Courtney H.
Walls, MS
I love this toothbrush. To me, it seems to clean a bit better than other brands I’ve tried without irritating my gums. It’s affordable and definitely met my expectations. I would purchase again.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked how this brush worked. My mom bought me 5 of these and they work really well I really enjoy washing my teeth with theses types of brushes. I think that they work great, they are super effective when it comes to cleaning all your mouth.

back