BY COLGATE #11 in Toothbrushes

Designed for comfortable brushing, the Colgate® Wave Toothbrush is a soft toothbrush with multi-level bristles for a deep mouth clean.

Benefits

Multi-angle cross bristles designed to reach between teeth
Compact head effectively cleans hard-to-reach areas
Tongue cleaner to gently remove odor causing bacteria
Non-slip rubber handle for a comfortable grip

Available In

Soft, medium bristle firmness

Buy on Amazon
Allie T.
Ruidoso, NM
I ordered these on Amazon Prime Day to have as extras for my Guest Bathrooms. They arrived promptly and intact however I was very dissapointed to see the merchant had shipped me 6 Colgate MEDIUM Toothbrushes instead of the SOFT I had purchased and was advertised. I always order the Colgate Soft Toothbrushes and upon opening one and trying it before deciding whether it was worth the time and effort to return, I did experience some discomfort and slight gum bleeding due to the harder bristles. Overall, these have a nice ergonomic handle and work well, but I was dissapointed to have received the Medium in lieu of the Soft.
Heidi S.
Prescott
This is a great toothbrush to help get into spots and places the are hard to reach, the crisscross pattern on the bristles really get in every space in between your teeth witch is good for my children. I recommend thus grand a type of toothbrush.
Lacy M.
I always reach for these little multi packs, because I’m usually grabbing toothbrushes for myself and others, we all have different preferences, but mine is always soft! The only issue I have (like most toothbrushes) soft isn’t soft! I have gum problems and soft toothbrushes aren’t soft, therefore hurt my gums and make them bleed. Other than that it gets the job done, and leaves my teeth residue free!
ruby s.
Llegue a probar dos veces estos sepillos dentales y me lastimo la encía , talvez son muy grandes para mis dientes , pero me sangraron al momento de usarlos las dos veces , las serdas las sentí a mi parecer un poco gruesas y no me gustaba la sensación , ya que batallaba bastante y solo me lastiman , deje de usarlos .
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Colgate® WAVE™ ZIGZAG® Toothbrush Medium I always use a medium or soft tooth brush. Family Dollar store. It always meet my expectations, very effective. I love the price. I would recommend the toothbrush to other. I change my tooth brush every month and I make a keep a cap on the tooth brush for hygiene reason.
Erin S.
Cartersville, GA
The Colgate medium zigzag toothbrushes are a great faithful tooth cleaning companion that I’ve purchased over and over again for several years. Though they seem really simple and basic, the quality of the medium bristles is top notch - not to soft but not so stiff that it damages your gums. The grip and feel is also great and I think the zigzag cuts of the bristles are really effective at helping me reach all of those hard to reach places that I need to clean. I have never had a cavity and plan on keeping it that way - I’m convinced that my use of this brush has undeniably contributed to me exceptional oral health.
April H.
Quartzsite
I've been using Colegate Cigs abs Zags tooth brushes for a while now. I love the way they awaken my mouth. It's like a little race against plaque in my mouth every time I brush. Colegate is not only a great health product, bit allows uhoh to hence fun while you brush..
Syd L.
Very nice for people with sensitive teeth and gums, such as myself. I bought it at Walmart and it has done well ever since. The bridles are not too hard but also not to soft. The bridles also don't get bent very easily so it stays looking new and works better for longer.
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
These are good basic little toothbrushes. I like them because they aren’t too hard and they also aren’t too soft. I love the Colgate brand so I can’t compare it to any other brands but I would recommend it to anyone who doesn’t require a really fancy/special toothbrush.
Laura B.
Ashland, KY
I am really not picky when it comes to a tooth brush. As long as it cleans my teeth I am happy. This product has never given me a reason to doubt its effectiveness. I also really like the fact that it is cheap, but it is very sturdy and a reliable tooth brush.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
How long I can use it for?