BY COLGATE

Designed for comfortable brushing, the Colgate® Wave Toothbrush is a soft toothbrush with multi-level bristles for a deep mouth clean.

Benefits

Multi-angle cross bristles designed to reach between teeth
Compact head effectively cleans hard-to-reach areas
Tongue cleaner to gently remove odor causing bacteria
Non-slip rubber handle for a comfortable grip

Available In

Soft, medium bristle firmness

Buy on Amazon
Allie T.
Kansas City, MO
I ordered these on Amazon Prime Day to have as extras for my Guest Bathrooms. They arrived promptly and intact however I was very dissapointed to see the merchant had shipped me 6 Colgate MEDIUM Toothbrushes instead of the SOFT I had purchased and was advertised. I always order the Colgate Soft Toothbrushes and upon opening one and trying it before deciding whether it was worth the time and effort to return, I did experience some discomfort and slight gum bleeding due to the harder bristles. Overall, these have a nice ergonomic handle and work well, but I was dissapointed to have received the Medium in lieu of the Soft.
Heidi S.
Prescott
This is a great toothbrush to help get into spots and places the are hard to reach, the crisscross pattern on the bristles really get in every space in between your teeth witch is good for my children. I recommend thus grand a type of toothbrush.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Colgate® WAVE™ ZIGZAG® Toothbrush Medium I always use a medium or soft tooth brush. Family Dollar store. It always meet my expectations, very effective. I love the price. I would recommend the toothbrush to other. I change my tooth brush every month and I make a keep a cap on the tooth brush for hygiene reason.
April H.
Quartzsite
I've been using Colegate Cigs abs Zags tooth brushes for a while now. I love the way they awaken my mouth. It's like a little race against plaque in my mouth every time I brush. Colegate is not only a great health product, bit allows uhoh to hence fun while you brush..
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
These are good basic little toothbrushes. I like them because they aren’t too hard and they also aren’t too soft. I love the Colgate brand so I can’t compare it to any other brands but I would recommend it to anyone who doesn’t require a really fancy/special toothbrush.
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I love these toothbrushes! Perfect size that fits nicely in my mouth. I’ve been using toothbrushes similar to this one for a long time but my first time trying this brand. I previously had a fancy electric toothbrush and I like this one more than my fancy one.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
These brushes get the job done. I use them and replace them like ever 3 ish months or so because of germs but they are stainless in good condition. I do like using the medium bristles because soft ones aren’t as abrasive enough. But these are great.
Jessica K.
Holts summit, MO
These were very good for the price.. but not what I was hoping for. I’m kind of picky when it comes to my teeth and I don’t feel like these got all those little books and crannies like the more expensive toothbrushes..but in a pinch these work fine.
Skye G.
I am not very picky about my toothbrushes, but these ones are super cheap and do a good job of keeping my teeth clean. I recommend these to my friends and I have bought them multiple times, and plan on continuing to buy them.
Emilie C.
Williamston
This is a good product but I have very sensitive gums and teeth. I used it every day and it was effective but I do not think that it was soft enough for me. I only used this one time and would not recommend for sensitive
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
How long I can use it for?