Colgate® Wave™ Comfort Fit Toothbrush Firm uploaded by Amanda b.

BY COLGATE

Ergonomically designed for comfortable brushing
Colgate® Wave™ Toothbrush has a curved handle to fit your patient's hand snugly and comfortably for brushing control.

Characteristics:

Contoured handle
No-slip rubber grip
Soft multi-layered bristles
Ultra compact, and compact head

Benefits:

Soft bristles
Unique curved trim pattern gently hugs tooth surfaces and gums to remove plaque and bacteria
Reduces gingivitis by 75%1
Removes plaque by 57%1

Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked the fit and feel of this toothbrush. it was easy to get into the harder to reach areas of my mouth and the firmness was definitely one of my favorite parts to it. it was firm but was not painful like some firm brushes. it also had some very nice colors.
Jessie M.
Shiloh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go-to toothbrush! The head isnt too big and the firm option is just right. It isnt too abrasive but cleans easily. I can get my far back teeth with gagging myself. Lol cmon weve all done it. It doesnt ruin my enamel because I have rebuilt teeth.
Tracy M.
Ashland
We always buy the same toothbrush when the other one is wore out my husband goes through toothbrushes like crazy and now my son is starting to good thing that thePrice is low and it’s not expensive to replace the toothbrush every time I turn around
Serena J.
San Diego, CA
This toothbrush is good. It works like a standard manual toothbrush should. Cleans really well. Gets in all the places that might be hard to get to normally. It’s about the same as other toothbrushes I have tried.
Janeece F.
I usually get the medium brush cause I don’t like my brush too hard or too soft . They are always on sale at drugstores but I get mine from dollar tree cause they have a 3 pack for one dollar . You can’t beat it !
Margaret M.
st petersburg fl
Purchased at: Walmart
The price is good but the quality was terrible. It lasted very little time and it was not effective. I won’t be purchasing another toothbrush any time soon. I was not satisfied at all with this product.
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pretty decent brush, covered all necessary areas with ease. I am not sure what is the deference between the manual and electronic brushes are. One still has to make sure you are brushing adequately
Miliany N.
Holyoke
It isnt one of those electrical toothbrushes but it gets the work done. Honestly to me a toothbrush is a toothbrush. As long as my mouth feels and smells clean i could care less.
Kayla C.
Saint Albans, VT
Honestly the reason I’ve always used this brand of tooth brushes is because that the brand mu dentist would always recommend & they know what they are talking about, right?!
TrisTa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't realize there was so many different types of toothbrushes out there. It works, does the job and gets my teeth clean. It's affordable & can be found at almost every store
theresa r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the cost for a 6 pack of these?