Colgate Wave ZigZag Toothbrush uploaded by Luisana D.

BY COLGATE

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. New. Deep Interdental Clean Colgate® Wave™ ZigZag™. Soft Full Bristles. Value Pack. Curved Bristles Get In & Around the Contours of Your Teeth for Outstanding Cleaning. Curved Handle Fits Comfortably in Your Hand for More Control. Designed for Comfortable Brushing. End-Rounded, Polished Bri. see more...

Adriean D.
Probably my favorite toothbrush of all time. I used to get the medium firmness bristles but my dentist told me I should use soft bristles, so I changed to the soft bristle toothbrush and haven't looked back! With other toothbrushes I felt like I had to keep going over and over the same areas never getting truly clean, with this brand you get a great clean after your first try!
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
Affordable and have repurchased.. like the "zig zag" and makes it feel like I'm getting a deeper clean for my teeth.. it has met my expectations above and beyond and would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a toothbrush that'll actually feel like it's cleaning your teeth!!
Haleema A.
In an emergency, I had bought this toothbrush without actually doing any type of research or looking at any reviews. However this was a very good buy in terms of how recently priced it was. It also makes my teeth feel really clean regardless of what type of toothpaste I've used.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
You can't beat this deal when you need 2 new toothbrushes. Me and my fiance' like having the same kind of tooth brush with different colors, we also like being on the same exchange schedule. You can usually get a really good deal on the 2 pack and they get the job done.
Keiko C.
I love a toothbrush that can clean ur tongue as well. I decided to buy these when I saw the price and I'm glad I did purchase them. The bristles were a bit too hard for me at the time since I did suffer from sensitive gums. But I would recommend if u have stronger gums!
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
Great toothbrush. I've been using these for a couple months and they are great. I was using a different Colgate toothbrush and it hurt my teeth and irritated them but switching over to this has worked wonders for my teeth. One of the best I've used.
allison G.
The Colgate Wave ZigZag Toothbrush is an easy choice! I use it all the time! It makes my mouth feel so clean! It is effective and easy to use! I really enjoy this toothbrush! I bought it at target and it is a great price! I am very satisfied!!!!!!!
Sierra V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love colgates toothbrushes. They are great dental hygiene products and work great on my teeth. The bristles are great and are very effective. You can purchase these pretty much anywhere and I was definitely satisfied with this purchase.
Kelli L.
It's way too small for my mouth/teeth, it's like trying to use a toothbrush that is meant for a child. The bristles are dense and sort of hurt to be quite honest, and the tongue cleaner on the back of the toothbrush is basically useless.
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY
Soft bristles are the way to go especially because I used to brush hard. I brush twice a day with it and my teeth always feel so clean. I actually get them for free at my job since I work in a dental office and I will keep using them.