BY COLGATE

Value 4 Pack. Deep Interdental Clean Soft Full Head. The Curved Handle Puts the Power to Maneuver Effectively & Comfortably in Your Hands! Curved bristles get in and around your teeth for outstanding cleaning. Curved handle fits comfortably in your hand for more control. Dentists and Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. see more...

Buy on Target*
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
I really like these tooth brushes. I especially like the tongue scrubber on the back of the head. It really does a good job. My husband and I both use these everyday and truly enjoy it. I highly recommend buying them. They are a bit more compared to other toothbrushes but it is worth it.
Cheyenne F.
Newport News, VA
I use this toothbrush because it gets in the places other toothbrushes fail to I honestly use this toothbrush everyday because it's really gentle on my teeth. I feel like this toothbrush is really effective because every time I use it I get a feeling of being fresh and clean
Sheryl A.
Henderson, NC
Want teeth that is extra clean and smooth? Then you gotta try this Colgage Wave ZigZag! You can find that at most retail stores and compared to some of the other brands its amazing! It works great on getting your teeth super clean and smooth! I love it!!
Taylor L.
Loyall, KY
Just like any other toothbrush if I'm being honest. Nothing too great, nothing too awful. It got the job done, which is okay with me! I would buy again considering it comes in a pack of 4. I'm overall satisfied, but it was nothing to rant and rave about.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I like that they sell them in by packs like this, because you're going to need a new toothbrush in the future anyway, so why not save a little doing so? I like these because they're simple, not too hard, and can reach the back pretty nicely.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
This is what i am using right now. Good brush and decent price. They are getting the work done and can handle my hisband more aggressive approach at oral care. He is heavy handed when it comes to brushing the these bristles can handle it.
Mayrel M.
Chula Vista, CA
The zig zag effect on the brush has more reach on small crevices of the teeth than any other toothbrush, which is great, unfortunately for me the bristles are kind of hard and I have sensitive gums so it's not so great in that aspect.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great pack to have on hand. I use these toothbrushes for travel and when a friend stays the night and they forget their toothbrush. They come in a great 4 pack and I feel it's nice to always have a extra toothbrush.
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
Its very gentle on the teeth, I bought a six pack from sam's. I would say it'a worth 14$ I believe, the bristles are nice and soft towards your gums and teeth, my husband gums bleeds easily but these brush heads are gentle.
Tiffany H.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Even though these toothbrush may seem like cheap quality to other ones, I love them! These are what I'm actually using right now and they are the perfect balance between soft and hard bristles. And they are a great price!