Colgate Wave ZigZag Full Head, Medium Toothbrush, 2-Count (Pack of 2) uploaded by Nikki A.

BY COLGATE

Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
I am always buying new toothbrushes and this brand really stuck out to me because of the wavy head design. I thought it was a silly thing to incorporate into a toothbrush, but I bought them anyways (2 pack) and gave them a try..I realized that I love them and I will be repurchasing them again in the future. The wavy design helps to really get into the grooves of each tooth, and my teeth feel so much cleaner since I began using these. I even bought one for each of my kids. The bristles feel great as well, and don't hurt our gums!
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
These toothbrushes are pretty basic. They are cheap though and the double pack is nice. I prefer something with a little more bells and whistles. I like when they have the tongue scraper on the back and the rubber side bristles for the gums. Overall though, this simple toothbrush can do the trick. I just wouldn't use it long-term.
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
My favorite toothbrush!! I keep purchasing these over and over because I love them and the price is definitely comparable. I like the shape of the handle and the shape in the bristles. They get my teeth clean without having to spend a fortune on toothpaste or more heads for my electronic toothbrush.
Suzanna P.
Macon, GA
I always stick to Colgate for my oral care products, because they are consistently the cheapest and of best quality I can find. I also enjoy the option of buying multipacks, so I don't have to worry about going back to the store every three months to buy brushes individually.
Ainsley V.
Mulvane, KS
I love this toothbrush. It is amazing. The Zig zag makes the toothbrush able to reach the hard places that you really need to brush and it is good on gums. The only slight problem I have with it is I have sensitive gum and teeth so the bristles sometimes pop up and are hard.
Nikki A.
Perfect for all over cleaning... Gets the tongue and hard to reach places. Got it from Walmart and don't regret paying the extra dollar! It's buffs your teeth clean and it's gentle! Recommend this to anybody who is into going the extra mile on taking care of their teeth!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I usually buy these toothbrushes as back up when my electric toothbrush needs charging. These are ok but not the best for getting all that plaque off your teeth. For a manual it does the job but not as good as an electric. My husband likes them more than I do.
Martie B.
Athens, AL
I am not too picky about my manual toothbrushes. I have used this one in the past and it seems to work as well as the Oral-B toothbrush that I am using now. I am planning on purchasing a battery powered toothbrush, because I have heard they work better.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
These toothbrushes are great! They leave my mouth feeling completely clean and refreshed. Colgate is also my favorite toothpaste, so the two are the perfect combo for cleanliness. The bristles are soft, yet effective and definitely remove residue!
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
These are my go to toothbrushes. Inexpensive so I don't feel terrible replacing them every three months, and not too hard to make my gums bleed. They travel well. The only complaint is that they are a pain to clean but the pros outweigh the cons.