Colgate Wave ZigZag Full Head, Medium Toothbrush, 2-Count (Pack of 2) uploaded by Nikki A.

BY COLGATE

Shine Your Pearly Whites For that dazzling smile what is needed is super good cleaning of those pearly whites. With Colgate Wave Toothbrush Medium Full Head you can win everyone with your smile. Its specially designed curved bristles fit the contours of the teeth. It has super soft, multilevel bristles that help in effective cleaning and the bristles are round ended which prevents chipping of the gums or teeth enamel. Designed for comfortable brushing Cleans hard-to-reach places effectively Ergonomic handle design The curved handle allows better control of the movements of the brush. The rubber grip allows a secure hold and prevents it from slipping through fingers. Thorough cleaning of teeth and a change of the brush every three months keeps teeth and gums both healthy and looking great. Just For You: Hygiene-conscious A Closer Look: Colgate Wave Toothbrush Medium Full Head is crafted for comfortable use and to give outstanding results as far as cleaning of teeth is concerned. Get Started: Apply toothpaste or gel and brush. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
A great toothbrush for general cleaning, not harsh on gums and doesn't draw blood. I regularly buy these above other toothbrushes for their durability and attractive design. They clean effectively and get all the way back!
Queen M.
love these toothbrushes! they brush really good and i enjoy using them so much. they get the hard to reach places and help with morning breath and food stuck in teeth. i always buy this brand it's the way to go
Shakibra S.
ADDISON, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I try out different toothbrushes to see which one works for me. This particular one I tried about 6 months ago and will definitely use again. The brushes are hard but not hard which i like.
Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
I am always buying new toothbrushes and this brand really stuck out to me because of the wavy head design. I thought it was a silly thing to incorporate into a toothbrush, but I bought them anyways (2 pack) and gave them a try..I realized that I love them and I will be repurchasing them again in the future. The wavy design helps to really get into the grooves of each tooth, and my teeth feel so much cleaner since I began using these. I even bought one for each of my kids. The bristles feel great as well, and don't hurt our gums!
Nikki A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect for all over cleaning... Gets the tongue and hard to reach places. Got it from Walmart and don't regret paying the extra dollar! It's buffs your teeth clean and it's gentle! Recommend this to anybody who is into going the extra mile on taking care of their teeth!
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
These toothbrushes are pretty basic. They are cheap though and the double pack is nice. I prefer something with a little more bells and whistles. I like when they have the tongue scraper on the back and the rubber side bristles for the gums. Overall though, this simple toothbrush can do the trick. I just wouldn't use it long-term.
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
My favorite toothbrush!! I keep purchasing these over and over because I love them and the price is definitely comparable. I like the shape of the handle and the shape in the bristles. They get my teeth clean without having to spend a fortune on toothpaste or more heads for my electronic toothbrush.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I usually buy these toothbrushes as back up when my electric toothbrush needs charging. These are ok but not the best for getting all that plaque off your teeth. For a manual it does the job but not as good as an electric. My husband likes them more than I do.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These toothbrushes are great! They leave my mouth feeling completely clean and refreshed. Colgate is also my favorite toothpaste, so the two are the perfect combo for cleanliness. The bristles are soft, yet effective and definitely remove residue!
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
Decent cheap throw away toothbrush to keep as a back up. I usually use an electric toothbrush personally because it leaves your teeth squeaky clean but these are a good backup if you need it. Always have a spare in your car in case you need one!