Colgate Wave Zig Zag uploaded by Taja S.
6 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate Wave Soft Full Head Toothbrush Consists of 4 toothbrushes in different colors for easy identification Has soft, curved bristles and full head, offering excellent cleaning Comfortable grip handle design see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taja S.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like Colgate brand in general... If I can I usually buy Colgate toothbrushes because they are comfortable and I like the design of the handle, it fits well in my hand and is easy to maneuver. The handle always has grips on it as well and the back of the head has ridges to brush your tongue with which is a good deal!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Monessen , PA
Colgate is my favorite brand, from tooth paste to toothbrushes. These toothbrushes are long lasting and have soft brushed that are friendly to my gums. The flexible neck really helps because it is comfortable getting those hard to brush areas.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
esta es una marca muy buena para el cuidado de los diente, pero hay alguno que son un poco duros, a mi en lo personal no me gustan, soy de los que son mas suaves
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Ohhh the awesomeness of this pack!! I love the different colors so my kids can pick their colors and with getting 4 in a pack it's a better price then just getting single ones. I love the grip that they have and is very easy to hold on to. Great toothbrushes
Kaleisy B.
Kaleisy B.
Good product for the whole family. It works well for the price as well as to keep an extra stack for the visit or cleaning chores around the house.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Colgate brushes are usually great quality! Not much else to it! I will say that the brush heads are usually a bit larger than I'd like since my teeth are a bit on the smaller side. Other than that, Colgate brushes are pretty awesome.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
I like this toothbrushes their price is good and its really comfortable to use
i like that it has a grip to it when u hold it and the actual brush is soft
Zamari P.
Zamari P.
Chicago, Il
This type of brush was good for me, I felt like it really did get into all the small cracks.
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
This toothbrush works good but I found it hard to reach the back of my teeth.
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
I really like this brush.
It cleans each space and corner in a perfect way
Moreover it has a comfortible hand