BY COLGATE

Soft, Compact Head #53 Comfort Fit Color will vary. Fits to Clean Better The Curved Handle Puts the Power to Brush Better in Your Hands!  Curved bristles get in and around the contours of your teeth for outstanding cleaning! Curved handle fits your hand snugly and comfortably for better hand action as you brush! Dentist and Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months. Questions? Call toll free see more...

• Does it contain anything special to clean the tongue?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
I get these from my local dentist whenever i visit him and i absolutely love them!! he obviously loves them too if that’s the brand he’s giving us! if they are dentist approved then they are perfect!!!
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
I love this toothbrush. It gets the hard to reach places without hurting my mouth. I have sensitive teeth and this product is soft enough to where it doesn't hurt when I brush. These tooth brushes last a pretty good amount of time. I would also recommend their flat head brushes.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this brand, I got it from my dentist on my last visit. Actually I get it from my dentist every visit. It's a good brand great for keeping my teeth clean in between cleanings at her office. I would recommend this brand it's not very expensive and works well.
Ammy D.
I think this is as good as a basic toothbrush gets. I replace them every so often but they are durable and could probably last longer. They work well with any toothpaste and they're not hard on the teeth. I feel like it reaches all the places it should and it's well made. Not pricey either.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great toothbrush. It's shaped to clean every tooth and it's really soft so it doesn't hurt your gums. My dentist gave all my kids one. I recommend it because if a dentist is recommending it , that means that it works great and it does.
Shannon C.
Pullman, WA
I performs like any other toothbrush for a low price, and is one of a few toothbrushes I will buy if and when I need to get a new brush and I don't get one from the dentist. Overall it's a good product for a good price!
Franki K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used this "style" of toothbrush for years. the bristles are really soft but still have a firmness to them which I like a lot. the grip/handle is nice to hold. and it cleans teeth really well
Katherine T.
Honestly I got this because it was affordable and I like it, I actually always buy a lot because of how cheap it always it so I'm pretty much stock with them when I need a new toothbrush I toss it and always have a new one to go to, because of it being so cheap I always have extras which is great when having guest & visitors if they need it!
Lizzy c.
Love it but it isn't really all that special from any other toothbrush I own. I will say I its better than the dollar tree toothbrushes thats a pluss but I usually just buy whatever is cheap this one has held up just fine for me though so I will use it till it dies
Dian J.
This is a great toothbrush. Really cheap, and lasts decently long (for me, approximately a month and a half). My family has always used this toothbrush, and it comes in multiple colors, so we can easily tell whose toothbrush is whose. I would recommend this to anyone.
Abigail G.
Does it contain anything special to clean the tongue?