BY COLGATE

Soft, Compact Head #53 Comfort Fit Color will vary. Fits to Clean Better The Curved Handle Puts the Power to Brush Better in Your Hands!  Curved bristles get in and around the contours of your teeth for outstanding cleaning! Curved handle fits your hand snugly and comfortably for better hand action as you brush! Dentist and Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months. Questions? Call toll free see more...

• Does it contain anything special to clean the tongue?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Yizhen L.
Rockville, MD
Good toothbrush but Idk if I can remember anything special about it. I like any toothbrush that is soft to medium strength. I got mine at walmart and I used to use it daily. i do change out my toothbrush every 3 months or so, and I have since tried other kinds of tooth brushes. No fault of it own, but I just like to try different toothbrushes.
Katherine T.
Honestly I got this because it was affordable and I like it, I actually always buy a lot because of how cheap it always it so I'm pretty much stock with them when I need a new toothbrush I toss it and always have a new one to go to, because of it being so cheap I always have extras which is great when having guest & visitors if they need it!
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
This is a good toothbrush for people who have sensitive teeth. It is one of the softest ones out there and also doesn't have plastic or rubber pieces on the inside that tend to bother my gums. I am only giving 4 stars because they don't last very long and for the price it's hard for me to find this one to be worth it all the time
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
This inexpensive product packs a major punch! The wave toothbrush makes it easy to maneuver the toothbrush around your mouth while brushing. While the soft bristles and tip makes is hard to brush too hard. It was purchased at Kmart and is in the rotation of favorite brushes.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
este cepillo dental esmuy sencillo pero por sencillo no quiero decir malo es muy bueno su forma anatomica llega a los lugares mas dificiles entre encias y dientes y entre mis muelas lo e comprado desde hace 2 años y sigo usandolo es muy bueno preciso y cubre mis expectativas
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
I love colgate toothbrushes. They are always so soft. They never irritate my gums and they always clean like I would want them to. I am 21 years old and have never had a cavity! I would definitely recommend these toothbrushes to anyone looking for a wonderful toothbrush.
Dian J.
This is a great toothbrush. Really cheap, and lasts decently long (for me, approximately a month and a half). My family has always used this toothbrush, and it comes in multiple colors, so we can easily tell whose toothbrush is whose. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lizzy c.
Love it but it isn't really all that special from any other toothbrush I own. I will say I its better than the dollar tree toothbrushes thats a pluss but I usually just buy whatever is cheap this one has held up just fine for me though so I will use it till it dies
Danielle L.
Saint Albans
This toothbrush is very cheap. It isn't the greatest quality, but you get what you pay for. I personally like the toothbrush, but I have several other toothbrushes that work much better than this one. I would recommend this toothbrush if you are on a budget.
Jennifer B.
I love the wave of this toothbrush because it reaches every crevice of my teeth to leave them feeling cleaner. It seems like the bristles are too soft however, so sometimes I feel like I need to brush twice. I probably would not buy them again. g
Abigail G.
Does it contain anything special to clean the tongue?