Colgate Wave Comfort Fit Toothbrush, Firm Full Head #99 (Pack of 6) uploaded by amanda b.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Wave Comfort Fit Toothbrush features curved bristles that get in and around the contours of your teeth for outstanding cleaning. Curved handle fits comfortably in your hand for more control. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Savannah R.
Deforest, WI
I have used these toothbrushes many times. This is the same toothbrush that I get evertime I go to the dentist, it has the dentsts name on it. These toothbrushes work really well to clean my teeth. They aren't too soft but aren't too firm either, they are right in the middle. I have never seen this kind in the store however but I do recommend them.
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a pretty good toothbrush overall. It doesn't lose bristles quickly like other brushes do. I always use this brand of brush. I get them from Walmart for a couple bucks maybe. I'm pretty satisfied overall with this product.
Peyton H.
This toothbrush works great for everyday brushing! It is firm but not too firm. This toothbrush is my favorite to use and it will be the brand I always choose! I am very satisfied with this products!
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
This is a great toothbrush in my opinion. It has a soft brush due to sensitive guns. There's no problem getting the back teeth and it doesn't hurt. There's been some toothbrushes that just don't fit the back of the mouth and hurt. The tongue cleaner on it is soft as well and does a great job cleaning. This is just an all around good toothbrush. The price is good but when I catch them on sale I buy a bunch to stock up so I always do that with toothbrushes.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
I reall like this tooth brush it works really well and its great and very comfortable for me i use it every day and i always go to this brish. I always try to find blue ones idk why biut i always have a blue tooth brush. and yes of corse i would recommend to others.
Alisha M.
Suwanee, GA
I love this toothbrush, because I find it the most comfortable to brush with. The bristles aren't too soft or hard for me. It's perfect and I love brushing my teeth with it. I always purchase the same brush every few months and I'm never tired of it.
Alexas B.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There isn't much to say about a toothbrush other then this one is one of my Favorited. I love my toothbrush nice and firm. I feel like I'm getting that extra extra clean because the bristles are scrubbing my teeth. recommend this.
Valeria O.
Manteca, CA
No need to constantly having to go purchase a new brush when this pack comes with 6. It isn't ideal for sensitive gums due to the firmness but for those who want to get everything off this is the perfect product for you.
Mark H.
Ladys Island, SC
I know that I shouldn't but I brush my teeth pretty hard. The Colgate Wave Firm doesn't seem to mind at all though. The design of the bristles conform to my teeth and gum lines resulting in less time spent brushing.
Lauren H.
Spring, TX
When brushing your chompers you should always use the best and while this product may not be the best, it will not throw you down the cavity of suck. The hard bristles may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the shape of the head is perfect for getting into those hard to reach places. Two molars up.
theresa r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the cost for a 6 pack of these?