Colgate Ultra White With Charcoal 22 Oz X2

Colgate Ultra White With Charcoal 2.2 Oz X2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Ultra White With Charcoal 2.2 Oz X2!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,609 reviews
Colgate Ultra White With Charcoal 2.2 Oz X2 uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I purchased the Colgate ultra white charcoal toothpaste recently and I’ve used it over the past few weeks. I really like this toothpaste. It has a minty flavor to it but it’s not too strong. I also could taste a hint of bubblegum in it (maybe my tastebuds are weird and no one else will detect it). It keeps your mouth and teeth fresh and clean, and helps whiten teeth too. I would repurchase it again so for that I will definitely recommend it!
Natalie T.
Colgate Ultra White With Charcoal 2.2 Oz X2 uploaded by Natalie T.
This toothpaste is very effective. Great to whitening teeth and affordable. Gluten free and sugar free. The kids love using this and has a great mint flavor. Perfect for coffee and smokers breath. All day freshness. I'll buy again. [product:colgate-ultra-white-with-charcoal-2.2-oz-x2]

Looking for your answer?