BY PALMOLIVE ULTRA

• How well does this soap compared to other dish soaps? Doe...3 Answers
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes it is cheaper option, for those that look for cheaper dish soap but hear me out. You will still spend as much money as buying a good dish soap that's more pricey. Why? Because this you have to use more of it to do one job as other more expensive dish soap will only need to use slightly bit and it will get your greasy stain out . Sometimes I feel like this also have something in there that makes my hands so dry.. I'm really not a big fan of gloves so I do dishes with hands. Man oh man does this leave my hands dry. Sometimes to the point where they itch so bad and I prefer to rather toss this in trash sometimes . But you know you have to do what you have to do when life is on a budget sometimes . But real advice is get a better brand that cleans better. Save yourself some time and money too believe it or not!!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Better soap to use to wash your dishes. It gives it a better looking and it doesn’t feel greasy while using. Some of them you can still feel the greasy from the plates and this one it right away takes the grease. It also makes your hands very soft and smooth while using. It also smells good. It is easy to use. It is also, affordable and you can buy it anywhere. I would recommend it if anyone wants a soft and smooth hands while at it.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
I love this dish soap. It smells amazing and cleans my dishes easily. It’s not very pricey and it actually cleans the dishes. I don’t have to scrub as hard when cleaning. It is definitely one of the better soaps.
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
I've used this product alot whenever I've washed dishes. The scent is really nice and refreshing. I usually just put on a little bit because it gets very strong. I'm always switching between this one and dawn simply because they happen to be really good. It leaves the plates shinny and spotless with the most refreshing scent. Mainly buy them in walmart and would definitely keep getting.
Mary M.
Syracuse
I have tried several different dish soaps, and although Palmolive brand smells great and gets your dishes clean, if you have sensitive skin, and you don’t like using gloves to wash dishes, then this is not for you. My hands are super dry to begin with and I love using softer soaps, but after using this brand, my hands felt like all moisture had been sucked out. They looked ashy and almost red. I don’t know, maybe I’m allergic? I do love the scent and the price is difficult to beat, but, unfortunately my hands are too high maintenance for this brand.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this dish detergent. It’s very effective and does the job. It also smells great and your hands doesn’t feel dry after washing dishes. It’s very affordable and I would recommend this detergent to everyone.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I've been using this product for years. Palmolive has been around since I was a little girl and that's a long time. I think it's gentle on your hands but I'm giving it for stars because it doesn't really cut Grease like Dawn dishwashing liquid does. I still keep it on hand but since it's so gentle I usually fill a soap dispenser and keep it to wash my hands at the sink.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this dish washing liquid. This is actually the only brand I’ve ever used. It’s very gentle it smells amazing. It’s long lasting and it’s affordable. I normally purchase my dishwashing soap from Walmart but you can get this anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Alexandria C.
Buying this , in the biggest size is best! My dishes are washed every single night after dinner and if i did not buy in this size, i would be sorry. Its lasts long and does the job for the price that you get it for.
This is not the only one I buy but i def. do by this alot. I recommend.
Pili K.
Chandler, AZ
I love this dish soap! It smells great and gets the job done...I usually buy the big pack from Costco, which saves me more money :) I also use this soap to make my own makeup brush cleaner (I add even amounts of olive oil, dish soap and baby shampoo) and it works great to clean my brushes!
Kayla W.
How well does this soap compared to other dish soaps? Does the left over food come off if you use this dish soap?