Colgate® Trolls™ SPARKLE TIME™ BUBBLE FRUIT® MOUTHWASH uploaded by Andrea H.

BY COLGATE

Trolls™ Kids Mouthwash is an anti-cavity fluoride rinse that helps strengthen enamel and protect against cavities; features your child's favorite Trolls™!

Benefits

Removes 24x more bacteria* for a healthier mouth
See the results of bacteria removal in the sink
Kills 99% of germs on contact
Reduces plaque and freshens breath
Helps prevent gingivitis
No burn of alcohol
Available In:
Bubble Fruit

Cholista S.
Wilmot , OH
My kiddos really enjoyed this mouth wash. They thought it was fun to use and I think it’s great that they actually want to haha I will repurchase this again. I would recommend other parents to get this for their kids!
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
My daughter loved this stuff. She used the whole bottle and i tried to replace it with some cheaper stuff in the same bottle, she wasn't having it. She knows the difference and loves the bubblefruit.
Megan F.
We haven't tried the trolls one, but my 4 year old loves their mouthwash. I get the satisfaction of knowing her teeth are actually clean and she gets to have a little fun. The flavors have never been too strong or minty. I would definitely recommend it to another mom.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
My daughter loves this stuff! It is affordable and the characters in the labels are a great way to get your kids interested in dental care (my daughter loves trolls!) I wish it was better at freshening breath, but that’s my only complaint about it!
Roxann N.
Oliver
I purchased this for my granddaughter because she was always trying to use mine which is too hot for her.She was thrilled to have her own mouthwash and enjoyed the flavor and didn’t have any problems while using it!
Kristen P.
Ackerman
Definitely my kids favorite mouthwash. My girls absolutely loved the theme of this mouthwash. It encouraged them to keep there teeth and mouth nice and fresh and clean. We will definitely be using this product again.
Tate J.
Raleigh, NC
My daughter loves this mouthwash and I love that she wants to use mouthwash! Kids teeth care can be tricky so I'm thankful for this product!
Alyssa D.
Pittsburgh
My 7 year old loves this mouthwash! The trolls are her favorite so it encourages her to use mouthwash! And she said it tastes like bubblegum!
Erma A.
Sacramento, CA
My girls live this for one cause it purple and Poppy it keeps there mouth clean and they use it every night before bed they love it thanks
Michelle P.
USA
This is a product my child used, I myself have not used this however it seemed like it helped fight against bad breath.

back