BY COLGATE #31 in Toothpaste

Unique formula provides 3 benefits each time you brush. 1. Cavity protection - helps strengthen your teeth. 2. Whiter teeth - helps eliminate yellow surface stains. 3. Fresh breath - helps fight against bad breath. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Belle H.
Bend, OR
This is going to sound super weird, but I HATE the taste of mint, hate anything minty including toothpaste. What I like about Colgate toothpaste is that the mintiness is very mild, but effective. It keeps my teeth sparkling, cleans them well, and keeps my breath fresh, but doesn’t leave me with a mint taste in my mouth.
Madison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.
Teresa B.
Atlantic
toothpaste came in normally packing. Was cheap enough to buy over and over. Toothpaste had a njce triple mint smell and flavor. It gave teeth a clean fresh feeling along w breath. Downfall is very sticky like. Would recommend this and use again
Courtney 💉.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We’ve bought Colgate triple action original mint so many times, we’ve been trying to buy other ones but it seems like Colgate always ends up back in the house. Toothpaste is toothpaste right? Also, why isn’t it teethpaste? Lol
Gianna W.
wilmington
I use this toothpaste daily because it works great with my teeth it really protects my teeth because they are sensitive and keeps them with it also keeps my breath smelling good which is a plus so I really do recommend it
Chauna  H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste! And the price point is awesome. My dentist recommended this to me for a great everyday toothpaste with no added things like plastic balls that can get in your gums and cause an infection.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love his tooth paste so much I love the fresh clean feeling and I love how my teeth is clean! This toothpaste have a fresh taste compared to other it have bad after taste! I love how they have in paste and gel!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
The taste is too strong and this makes my teeth sensitive after using it. I mean, it works but not a fan. I use Aquafresh instead. Aquafresh is also cheaper so it's a win-win. I won't use this or buy it again
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the minty flavor, and total action means not only does it have whitening agents, it’s taking care of my enamel and other important things we would normally ignore. I buy it regularly.
Emily A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hubby bought this when I asked him to pick up some tooth paste. Unfortunately he chose wrong. I’ve always been a Crest girl and I still am. I used all of the tube because I hate wasting things but it doesn’t leave my teeth feeling as clean or my breath as fresh as my Crest tooth paste.