Personal CareOral CareToothpasteColgate
Triple Action Toothpaste, Original Mint, 25 oz

Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste, Original Mint, 2.5 oz

Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste, Original Mint, 2.5 oz ; UPC: 035000511102

Have any of you tried to drink water after brushing your teeth and felt like if your mouth was going to burn? 🙆
Start your review of Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste, Original Mint, 2.5 oz!
Product Highlights
Colgate Triple Action toothpaste for cavity protection, teeth whitening, and freshening breath. Keep your family's teeth cleaner and smiles.its Mint flavor, provides three benefits with regular brushing for a deep clean. Cavity Protection, helps strengthen your teeth.in reviews
Venus H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my family brand of toothpaste. I’ve been a Colgate customer my entire life because it’s a great brand with great products. I use this everyday and so do my kids. I definitely will continue to purchase this product.
Lillian S.
Very good toothpaste, my teeth feel squeaky clean and has a pleasant taste. Worth picking up and trying it. I do like the consistency of this toothpaste. It did what I expected so I'm pleased with this toothpaste over all. I would recommend this product.
Empress J.
Jamaica, NY
Absolutely horrible! I hate this toothpaste it makes my teeth look yellow ish. I used it twice a day would not recommend this product to anyone.
Diana K.
Los Angeles
Overall I like the taste of this product. I like the way it scrubs my teeth clean and makes my breath smell fresh.
Geraldine O.
Bethesda , MD
Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste, Original Mint, 2.5 oz uploaded by Geraldine O.
This has been my favorite since i was a kid. It cleans deeply and it leave a strong mint sensation in your mouth so its feels really clean. I have try other ones but i always come back to this one because i don’t feel other brands doesn’t clean as deep as this one
Minder T.
Dover, NJ
Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste, Original Mint, 2.5 oz uploaded by Minder T.
Es una Buena pasta dental, con sabor fresco y duradero. Es de un precio muy economico y se consigue en todas Las tiendas.
Sergio B.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste is the best the taste, the quality is really good! And I use this brand since I was a little kid and I got used to it and the price is really affordable.
Alyssa G.
Chula vista, CA
This toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean. It's my households go to toothpaste for my family.
alexa C.
Lubbock, TX
Pretty affordable and makes breath smell great. I haven’t had any cavities using this and I always feel fresh after brushing. I haven’t really seen any whitening results though.
Christina T.
Sonora, CA
This is my family's favorite toothpaste. My mom was a Dental Hygienist and she always recommended that I use  Colgate or Crest .