BY COLGATE

short description is not available see more...

Zoe S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I like this product. It works well, I’ve used it for a while now and I’m happy with it. I have always stuck to using Colgate because their products are highly recommended by others, i definitely recommend.
Maeva v.
Toulouse
Me and my family we use this for the last past 4/5 years, it's a really great product. We can't find it in all countries and shop but if you find it buy it. Or every Colgate product !
Emilie B.
Copenhagen, Albertslund
I give Colgate 5 stars, because i always use Colgate. Its one of the best toothpaste brands. Makes your mouth fresh and keeps your teeth clean.
🌸Marni S.
Hobart
Just your regular minty toothpaste. Very good cleaning power. Great taste, not too strong. Leaves a fresh feeling in the mouth.
maria k.
406,4th Floor, Ammara Flats, Dabaliya Pole, Kalupur Tower, Ahmedabad
Nice and amazing.
Really whitens.
Believe in Colgate for months because my whole family is using this .
NAFISA C.
Brussels
Good for teeth love this product used since my childhood still loving it 😍smell is good not too hard 💋😁
Ola H.
al seuz
It makes my teeth very clean i like using this toothpaste cause i have problems in my teeth