Personal CareOral CareToothpasteColgate
Triple Action Toothpaste Mint - 6oz

Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste Mint - 6oz

Try Colgate® Triple Action toothpaste for cavity protection, teeth whitening, and freshening breath. Keep your family’s teeth cleaner and smiles healthier with Colgate®.

Benefits

Contains fluoride to help prevent cavities
Whitens teeth
Freshens breath

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 5

Available In

Original Mint paste

Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste Mint - 6oz ? [product:colgate-triple-action-toothpaste-mint-6oz]
Which do you prefer to use Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste Mint - 6oz. Or Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste Minty Fresh - 5.4oz
where do you like to buy this product?
Start your review of Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste Mint - 6oz!
Product Highlights
I don't know what to say it's a really nice product and it's super cheap so it's nice to have and it keeps my teeth whitening in reviews
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste Mint - 6oz uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Walmart
A mi esposo le encanta este producto , el no es amante a la menta fuerte pero el uso de este producto le encanta .. siente sus dientes 🦷 limpios y con mucha frescura .. lo compraría otra vez
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,607 reviews
Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste Mint - 6oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste is great. Cleans my teeth. Makes my smile look great!! The price is right! I would purchase again.
Omattie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste Mint - 6oz uploaded by Omattie R.
It’s a really good toothpaste. Smells good taste great. Gets the job done. The triple action does a great job. I personally don’t like the fluoride content in this toothpaste because I get a breakout. But it’s effective and would recommend once you don’t have such an allergy.
Kortney U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste Mint - 6oz uploaded by Kortney U.
It works pretty well. It protects my teeth against tar build up but it doesn’t really whitened my teeth like I want it to my liking, but it still works pretty good tho.
deleted D.
I love this product it keeps your breath nice and fresh with minty taste. This product met expectations it keeps your teeth white with good breath. I’ll keep using this and would definitely buy this again!
Hannah S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I felt so confident in my smile after using this toothpaste. I walked out of my house feeling so good because my teeth felt so clean.
Nyvena C.
high point
It so amazing it leaves you with a good feeling of fresh breath. Teeth pearly white it works amazing on. It works good on all ages it smell good you feel like you can turn something frozen with your breath
Cecily P.
Russellville
Best toothpaste there is. It leaves your teeth feeling clean and pearly white. And it tastes good too! Try this!
Allison O.
Lakemoor
I liked this toothpaste just fine but it didn’t do anything special for me. It is a big strong so it may be a little uncomfortable for some people to use especially those with sensitive skin.
Hannah M.
This toothpaste keeps my teeth good and white I am a repeat user of course and it’s very affordable I use this everyday I buy mine at Walmart but you can probably get it at any of your local drugstore
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandi C.
il y a 8 mois
Maria P. il y a 4 mois
Prefiero mil veces Colgate triple action , deja mucha frescura y realmente limpia tus dientes, yo soy dentista y lo recomiendo