Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste, 8 oz uploaded by Stephanny G.Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste, 8 oz uploaded by VE 1086392 Noriannys C.

BY COLGATE

3 Benefits to Promotea Deep Clean Cavity Protection Helps Strengthen Your Teeth Whiter Teeth Helps Remove Surface Stains Fresh Breath Helps Fight Against Bad Breath see more...

Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Colgate is a close second in the toothpaste world for me. If I could not purchase my regular go-to product, I would purchase Colgate. It seems to leave your mouth feeling refreshed but doesn’t really make me feel exceptionally clean or like my teeth are any whiter. If you’re looking for an alternative toothpaste, try Colgate first!
angie T.
I want to like this but it makes my mouth feel dry and chalky. I use 3x a day. The mint isn't very long lasting either. I think it is effective when following the directions. This is my back up for when I run out of my regular toothpaste. I was not satisfied.
Sierra L.
Flint
This is a great toothpaste and it is also a really great price. I am a repeat user and no other toothpaste at such a low price makes my mouth feels better. But I’m not one for normal toothpaste tastes so adding different flavors would definitely be more appealing.
Ashley L.
This is one of my favorite toothpaste brands! This formula tastes great, has a pleasant texture, whitens and brightens my teeth, and leaves my breath feeling minty fresh! My only concern is the fact that my minty fresh breath is not super long lasting.
Paulett L.
I didn’t like this product. Toothpaste was sweet. If I didn’t brush with water after brushing with toothpaste, I sure over time I would have developed cavities from all the sweetness left after brushing. My teeth didn’t feel clean so I brushed them again. I take pride in my teeth and keeping them clean. I’ve had braces and I brush after every meal. I recommend everyone to brush with water after using any toothpaste to remove extra sugar from your teeth.
Adri😂❤️ F.
alton, TX
colgate be the best brand of toothpaste it helps me whiten my teeth and keeps my mouth freah and my teeth super strong even though i but the three pack its like super duper affordable and you should really consider buying this
Bricio V.
Goleta, CA
Brushing ones teeth and maintaining a healthy and bright smile means you need the best. And that’s where Colgate comes in. The fresh feeling and minty breath after a good teeth brushing makes you ready to conquer the world
Dora H.
Charlotte, NC
Leaves teeth clean! Hubby loves it, so I keep buying it. We use it in our daily morning and night routines. Recently I have been researching ‘cleaner’ mouth products, so I am not sure how long we will continue to use this.
Carrie S.
Works well and leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean. It has great flavor and and is not too expensive. Helps me teeth keep from getting discolored. Washes off the toothbrush and cleans off my clothes fine.
Sophia 🦋.
I use colgate all the time and it is a great toothpaste. Helps maintain my teeth very white and mouth smelling great. Bought it at Walmart for a good price and it met my expectations. I would buy it again.