BY COLGATE #27 in Toothpaste

Three Stripes for Three Way Protection. Cavity Protection:  helps strengthen your teeth. Whiter Teeth:  help remove surface stains. Fresh Breath:  helps fight against bad breath Unique formula provides 3 benefits with regular brushing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bri A.
Athens, IL
It worked decent but the taste was really weird. It wasn’t like a normal mint.. it was more like soap with a minty after taste. It made me gag everytime I brushed my teeth. If you can get past the taste it’s not a bad toothpaste but that taste is a deal breaker
Morgan S.
Chattanooga
I didn’t care for the taste of this toothpaste. I normally use young Living’s thieves toothpaste but ran out and was waited by on my shipment so had the husband go grab me some. Yuck! Don’t like this one and didn’t feel like my teeth were very clean.
Michelle G.
Our go to toothpaste. My mouth always feels so clean afterward and the taste isn't gross. It doesn't really whiten so if you're looking for a tooth paste that whitens this isn't it but nonetheless one of the only toothpastes that doesn't make me gag.
Hollie B.
Winston Salem, NC
Not a bad product, just not my preference. I didn’t enjoy how my mouth felt gritty after brushing with this particular toothpaste. I have seen it available in all stores that stock dental hygiene needs, so accessibility and availability is a plus!
Cameron B.
Lansing
It’s ok it has a good minty taste it’s not too gritty I just haven’t seen the greatest whitening as I have in other brands but over it’s a good toothpaste I wouldn’t always recommend for that deep white clean but for that cheap whore feeling
Taylor D.
I'm not terribly picky when it comes to toothpaste. That being said, I do feel extremely refreshed after using this product. It tastes and smells good and leaves me feeling very clean. I'll definitely be buying again!
Bex R.
Nampa, ID
Boyfriend loves it - I’m more willing to use this over some others I’ve tried. Taste isn’t bad, not too gritty but it does foam a bit more than I like. However my mouth does feel nice and clean after using :)
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
Colgate is my go-to brand of toothpaste. It’s a good brand and there’s usually a wide selection of their product. I have tried different lines on the brand. The prices are usually okay. I usually buy twin packs.
Kaitlyn C.
I do not like the taste of this product. While leaving behind a less than clean taste, it also leaves a film in my mouth. It was effective at getting the done, but I was not satisfied with the product.
Ashley H.
crestview
This product isn’t bad at all. I feel there’s a lot of toothpaste promising the same thing but it just makes my breath fresh that’s about it. Even so I still buy it. Love the minty cool fresh breath.