Colgate® Triple Action Toothbrush Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Deborah M.

BY COLGATE #10 in Toothbrushes

Colgate Triple Action Toothbrush dual angled-pointing power-tip bristles effectively reach deep and clean back teeth. Circled-cup bristle pattern helps gently remove stains to reveal natural whiteness.

• It looks good! should i buy iti ts cheep but its a unfami...2 Answers
Faidat A.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love colgate, so i use their toothbrushes and toothpastes. i don’t use soft but i do use medium, which i love. The pros are that it gets the job done, the con is that the bristles get spread out quick so you have to change it like every 2 months
BEV A.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You need a soft toothbrush. This is the one to choose. EASY ON GUMS. EASY ON TEETH. BEST SOFT TOOTHBRUSH for kids as well adults. Cleans the tartar without that hard brushing. Colgate Triple Soft Action toothbrush Great feel for a healthy mouth.
Kara n.
A tooth brush is a tooth brush. What it claims to do isnt what it actually does. I try to get brushes that have curved Bristol’s in order to reach more in the area, but it’s really just whatever is on sale, they’re all the same
Mariela R.
Westbury, NY
Love these toothbrushes. They keep my teeth feeling nice and clean. The back side is really good to clean your tongue. It is very comfortable to hold and does the job well. This is definitely my go to toothbrush.
Myriam C.
Round Rock, TX
To me I didnt notice any 8thing special about it but it obviously does its main purpose well: brushing. I do enjoy the diamond shape it has because it makes it easy to reach my upper wisdom teeth.
Deborah M.
I buy Colgate tooth brushes all the time. Everyday twice a day. And I will always use this brand among others. Just don’t use the soft to soft for me I prefer the medium but yes I would buy it again.
Samantha S.
Saint Cloud
I’ve been using these tooth brushes for a very long time and they are cheap and get the job done! Soft on the gums and easy to replace when needed. I like the soft toothbrushes best!
Nalaysia M.
Larose
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothbrush is great. I love that it is different from other toothbrushes . I feel that it works better because it get my plack . It also gets in between you teeth better than other toothbrushes would do.
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
This brush is amazing for sensitive teeth. With using the whitening tooth paste from luster and this brush it get every tooth and make my mouth feel clean. This tooth brush also have a tung cleaner which gets rid of all the bacteria in my mouth. Highly recommend Colgate tooth brushes.
Christine W.
Kingston
I love the Colgate Triple Action Toothbrush. It does a good job in cleaning my teeth. The bristles are nice too. This is my first time using it and will continue and purchase a new one. I found it is much better than others that are very similar to it.
Karla e.
Ontario , CA
It looks good! should i buy iti ts cheep but its a unfamiliar brand of brushes!

Target