Colgate® Triple Action Toothbrush Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Deborah M.

BY COLGATE #5 in Toothbrushes

Colgate Triple Action Toothbrush dual angled-pointing power-tip bristles effectively reach deep and clean back teeth. Circled-cup bristle pattern helps gently remove stains to reveal natural whiteness.

• It looks good! should i buy iti ts cheep but its a unfami...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
This brush is amazing for sensitive teeth. With using the whitening tooth paste from luster and this brush it get every tooth and make my mouth feel clean. This tooth brush also have a tung cleaner which gets rid of all the bacteria in my mouth. Highly recommend Colgate tooth brushes.
BEV A.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You need a soft toothbrush. This is the one to choose. EASY ON GUMS. EASY ON TEETH. BEST SOFT TOOTHBRUSH for kids as well adults. Cleans the tartar without that hard brushing. Colgate Triple Soft Action toothbrush Great feel for a healthy mouth.
Kara B.
A tooth brush is a tooth brush. What it claims to do isnt what it actually does. I try to get brushes that have curved Bristol’s in order to reach more in the area, but it’s really just whatever is on sale, they’re all the same
Heather S.
Amissville
This toothbrush doesn’t get super stiff like many toothbrushes, although it will stiffen up a bit. It’s very soft and feels nice when I’m brushing my teeth. Overall it works quite well and can get into some hard to reach places.
Kai M.
Lexington
I have to be careful with what toothebrush I use because I have such sensitive teeth. I’ve never had a problem using this one though! It works so well that everyone in my house uses it! I would definitely buy again!
🌹Madi🌹 L.
Brighton
I really like this toothbrush because of its soft bristles. Very affordable prices as always and it never fails to meet my expectations. This toothbrush definitely gets the job done and I will continue to buy it.
Mariela R.
Westbury, NY
Love these toothbrushes. They keep my teeth feeling nice and clean. The back side is really good to clean your tongue. It is very comfortable to hold and does the job well. This is definitely my go to toothbrush.
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this type of toothbrush for years. It is effective in cleaning my teeth and it is very affordable. There aren’t any cons but I definitely use it everyday. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Azra A.
p
I get free toothbrushes from my moms work. But it works really well and I love it. It isn’t the best toothbrush but I work with it. I am a repeater for this product. I would not recommend this product.
Myriam C.
Round Rock
To me I didnt notice any 8thing special about it but it obviously does its main purpose well: brushing. I do enjoy the diamond shape it has because it makes it easy to reach my upper wisdom teeth.
Karla e.
Ontario, CA
It looks good! should i buy iti ts cheep but its a unfamiliar brand of brushes!