Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste Original Mint 100Ml - Pack Of 4 uploaded by Giuliana D.Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste Original Mint 100Ml - Pack Of 4 uploaded by Reeda L.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste Original Mint 100Ml - Pack Of 4 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dominique M.
Boston, MA
Love this toothpaste , I buy it consistently . It's very effective it makes my teeth white , I hate how it sticks to my sink but I guess that's every tooth paste lol but I will continue to buy this toothpaste
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the mint with this product. It makes my breath smell so clean and fresh. It really cleans my teeth well. Colgate is my favorite brand of tooth paste. I always repurchase this one when I run out of it
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Great toothpaste to use! Leaves mouth minty fresh and kills bad breath. Long lasting minty smell. Keeps teeth healthy. Noticed a big different when I started using this tooth paste. Recommend using.
Kayla Y.
Van Buren, AR
I have had no problems with this toothpaste. It gets really bubbly which I love because it makes me feel like my teeth are getting extra clean. It also prevents cavities and I love not having to worry about that
Reeda L.
Santa Ana, CA
It's my favorite toothpaste!!! It help prevent cavity, helps whiten teeth, and keeps your mouth clean and minty. The packaging is like a regular toothpaste. It works very great !!! I use this in the morning and at night. If you haven't tried this out, you're missing out (:!
Imala C.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love this product, it makes my breath smell good and its very strong. I used it like once or twice (: , It definitely met my expectations! Everything about this product is a pro, i would definitely buy it again
Josselin R.
Haddonfield, NJ
Favorite toothpaste. Leaves an aftertaste but only for like a minute lol. Love the minty scent it leaves and leaves your teeth shiny! Can't compare to others bcuz I don't use others. Definitely recommend this!
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
Minty and makes my teeth feel wonderfully clean. Does it's job and gives me great breath. Can be found at any drugstore for less than 6 bucks. Would definitely repurchase and recommend it. Very satisfied.
Davi J.
I personally don't like this toothpaste. I use it two times a day. No this product was not what I wanted, it left a bad taste and smell in mouth, that's a being con for me and I won't buy it again.......
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Good product!! Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and minty.!! This is a very good deal to get so many at such a good price. Good product compared to competitors and works great. Definitely a repeat buyer!!